* Private, unique nature estate with expansive meadows, pastures, and trails featuring an abundance of wildlife.
*154 acres assembled from six parcels pieced together over a time period of four years.
*New England Style Monitor Barn plus Post and Beam Carriage Barn built to last generations!
*Buildings constructed with 100 tons of oak beams from Ohio and genuine standing seam tin roofs.
*Possibilities are endless: Equestrian estate, hunting retreat, self-contained hiking or cross-country skiing.
*Several incredible building sites for a home, if desired.
*Peninsula Center - central location to all the scenic and picturesque Door County towns!
For more details go to www.doorcountyacres.com or email email@example.com
- *154 acres assembled from six parcels pieced together over a time period of four years.
- *Possibilities are endless: Equestrian estate, hunting retreat, self-contained hiking or cross-country skiing.
- *Miles of groomed trails
- *Featured trees - Maple, Oak, Pines, Hemlock and Birch
Horse Facility Features
- *New England Style Monitor Barn dimensions: 60’ x 40’
- *Post and Beam Carriage Barn dimensions: 81’6” x 30’
- *Solid foundations poured directly on bedrock
- *Horse tack room and feed storage
- *Three enclosed horse stalls plus six community stalls with feed bins
- *Ample storage available in the upstairs barn hayloft
- *Electricity in both buildings
- *Heated Barn – propane tank on site
- *Water available in the Monitor barn
- *Two wells on the property
- *Workbench in the Carriage Barn
- *Carriage Barn has abundant space for automobiles, recreational vehicles, boats, horse wagons, sleighs, etc
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7982 County Hwy A , Baileys Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin