This Gorgeous Farm borders the Village of Brooklyn. Features a 90 Ft X 30 Ft Barn with a hay mow; A 40X70 Machine shed with concrete floor, lights and water, Two car Garage with Work Space and an adjacent shed for lawn equipment. Mature lawn with variety of Fruit trees and bushes. Currently 6 acres is rented with corn.
Watch the video
- This pre Civil War Brick and wood frame house has: 4 Season Porch; 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room; Office, 2.5 Bedrooms, Deck, Partial Basement, Closets; Energy Windows, office and more.
- this property is in the Township a borders the Village with a gorgeous 3 acre park. Lots of trail potential and
- paddock potential. Located only 12 miles from the Alliant center in Madison Wisconsin that hosts the "Great Horse Show".
- 3 acres are building and yard, 6 acres cropland, 1 acre woodlot. Fences and padocks are not complete but left to buyers priority. Has own well and septic system.
Horse Facility Features
- Currently zoned A-2. Barn Basement has water, electricity. Can be renovated for stalls, Has wide open area for Arena construction with access to State Highway. Has trail for rides. Inside barn can be renovated for sales, marketing and storage.
- 15 miles
- 12 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4696-4768 Church St, Brooklyn, Dane County, Wisconsin