J&K Farms is nestled in southern WV near Grandview State Park. Easily accessed from Exit 129 on Interstate 64. Farm consists of 26 acres with 12 acres of grazing pasture fenced with high tensile wire. There are 8 acres of open field for hay, 2 acres of lawn, and 1 acre of garden area.
Soil is conducive to high quality hay production with a large area of drainage into koi pond which features a gravity-fed watering trough. The horse barn guttering system collects rain water and feeds directly into the pond along with a natural spring.
- Large brick home over 6300 sq..ft. with 2 acre yard is move in ready. Spacious master suite with large travertine shower and large walk in closets. Lower floor is completely finished with an extra full kitchen, bedroom, full bath, family room, game room, laundry room and workshop. Generator for lower level.
- Three bedrooms upstairs with abundant walk in storage.
- Attached three-car garage.
- Surrounding the detached three-car garage are blueberry and blackberry beds on two sides.
- Property includes a stone fireplace and outdoor kitchen and bar. Also, a stone fire pit overlooks the Mill Creek Gorge. A 50-tree fruit orchards is located to the right of the home.
Horse Facility Features
- The horse barn features four metal horse stalls with water troughs, tack room, wash bay, full bath with septic tank and an office. There is a propane heated 30x50 finished storage area with stair access and 2350 sq.ft. Of open side shed storage for farm equipment.
- Livestock barn features adequate storage for 350 rolls of hay, a side shed, an indoor heated water
- trough, grain storage bin, livestock working shoot with head gate and loading alley. Working gates surround the barn which creates small isolation lots.
- 15 miles
- 12 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4350 Grandview Rd, Beaver, Raleigh County, West Virginia