FEDERAL DESIGNATED OPPORTUNITY ZONE - Extraordinary. Sportsman's paradise. Ultimate CEO, Family Retreat or Corporate/ Non profit Center. 186 Forested acres. Totally Private. Beautiful Mountain Views. Whole Log and Stone mansion. 8000 SF Home. 6000 sf steel horse barn ,upstairs apt. (2 addl. apt.), infinity Pool, lite tennis courts, spa, multiple streams w/ 2.5 miles of walking trails. green house, outdoor furnace. Home materials from best log seller in the country. Home has 4 kinds of marble, and granite, wood floors throughout, huge rooms, vaulted wood ceilings, large 36 foot stone fireplace floor to ceiling in great room w/ walls of glass and views of the Potomac Highlands, fabulous kitchen, slate patios. Attention to every detail. Beautifully executed. .7 miles of paved 2 lane entry road. Additional 2 lane paved roads through out the property.
Driving distances: to Winchester, Va 30 minutes, less than 2 hours from Washington DC and Baltimore, 50 min to MARC Commuter Train to DC. 60 min to Dulles Int Airport
Winchester, VA. major highly rated medical center.
Watch the video
- House is 8000 sq. ft. Exterior log ( hand-peeled lodge pole pine from Montana) and stone with attached 3 car garage and porte-cochere, 2 stories plus a completely-finished full walk-out basement floor. Gambrel style copper roof. Interior has 14 arched doors and 15 arched windows. All interior trip is made of cherry or poplar wood. All floors are hardwood , with tile in laundry room, and guest bath rooms. The main floor back deck and bottom floor patio are flagstone and extend across the entire width of the house. Multiple balconies and slate decks to enjoy the views. Infinity 50'x20' heated pool, hot tub, spa. lite tennis courts fully fenced with commercial lighting. Bose sound system Library and reading room.
- Entry to house is a two-roof drive-through porte-cochere. The double arched front door is 8-feet high made of cherry wood. Foyer w/cathedral ceiling has italian marble floor. Great room 24x24 has massive windows on the back of the house looking to the mountain views, a very large stone fireplace extending 36' to the roof. Kitchen has cherry cabinets, countertops, back splash and island are covered with granite from India.
- Attached three car garage with apt above.
- Bottom floor of the house has a large guest bedroom w/ sitting room, view of patio and pool. Includes a large game room with stone fireplace. Outside wall is floor to ceiling windows w/views to back lawn and pool. Complete gymnasium with a 6 person sauna.
- Upper floor comprises a guest bedroom and the master bedroom w/cathedral ceiling with a 180 degree view of the mountains.
- Heating and air-conditioning is structured in 8 ( heat pumps) zones covering the house and garage. The outdoor furnace provides hot water for heating in the winter season. The outdoor furnace burns wood or propane and will automatically switch if wood is not provided.
- 186 forested acres, multiple streams, bordered by Crooked Run.
Horse Facility Features
- Super well built steel barn, (52'x64'
- 2 storage sheds (12'x 16' and 8'x10')
- Gazebo (14' diameter)
- Two story barn 4 12' stalls, automatic fly spray system
- 4 board fenced paddocks, lighted riding ring, mechanized hot walker in 60' pen.
- Paths for casual rides, 2 storage sheds, gazebo. Tack room and workshop.
- Also 1200SF deluxe apartment on 2nd story. Hardwood floors, granite counters and great mountain views.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Pin Oak Rd, Paw Paw, Morgan County, West Virginia