Breathtaking 360 degree view Equestrian Estate, gorgeous Wedding Venue, or potential Winery/Vineyard. This impressive Walla Walla adjacent property boasts 13.65 acres, Full Water Rights & adjoins 400 acres protected Farmland with riding access.
The grounds are meticulously landscaped complete with a koi pond and gazebo. This is serenity as a way of life. Come... Relax.....
Watch the video
- Inside your 2,952 sq ft home enjoy Stunning full views of the Blue Mountains from your spacious living room or deck. At night enjoy the glow of stars above & lights of Downtown Walla Walla to the North-East.
- The property boasts Closed Loop Geothermal Heating & Cooling System, Double sided propane Fireplace warms the living room & master suite. A new domestic pump & irrigation pump were purchased in 2018. All new exterior siding & paint four years ago with a spacious triple car attached garage. This custom home has been meticulously cared for in every detail.
Horse Facility Features
- The Main Barn features Noble Panel stall fronts, magnetic latching system, FRP lined wash rack, a heated tack room & 3 ton hay storage. An auxiliary Barn also has a walk out stall with pasture.
- 60x130 Dressage Arena meets the USDF Standards for Cavaletti & lunging work. A 2nd schooling area adjacent also features a water system around the arena.
- The 13.65 acres are fully fenced & cross fenced with automatic water irrigation for the pastures & risers along the perimeter. A spacious heated shop with a covered tractor/trailer shed contains two-220 amp circuits, a hydraulic car lift, air compressor & bathroom.
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
288 Meadowlark Ln, Touchet, Walla Walla County, Washington