Beautifully maintain 3978 sq. ft. home on 20 Acres. Master bedroom on main floor, gorgeous master bath. Huge bonus/guest bedroom with bath above garage. The kitchen is one of a kind with butcher block island and commercial grade appliances. Vaulted ceilings, Custom Blinds, Entertainment center, Custom tile, Custom fireplace, call for list of upgrades. Home has heated floors, forced air & heat pump. 4200 sq. ft. barn is amazing. Six pastures with electric fencing & water. View of Territory & Mt. Rainier.
- G E Monogram refrigerator
- GE Monogram 36 inch dual fuel, gas flat top plus electric / convection oven
- GE Monogram Micro/convection oven
- New L G dishwasher
- Walk in pantry with counter top and sink.
- Custom Alder cabinets by Royal Cabinets
- Butcher block island
- Granite counter tops with chiseled edges
- Custom built hood over stove
- Extra large laundry room including counter and sink
- Master bedroom includes a large attached sitting room/Office. French doors exiting to patio.
- Full bath connecting the two bedrooms (Jack & Jill)
- Soaking tub with Jets & Sauna in Master bathroom plus a huge walk in shower
- Bonus room above garage includes a three quarter bath, second master bathroom.
- Heated floors using diesel boiler 1000 gallon diesel tank underground plus electric forced air with heat pump
- Hot water circulation system plus water softener
- Fireplace and wood stove hearth is propane, 500 gallon tank underground
- Custom entertainment center (Cabinet) in family room plus wired for rear channels.
- Custom Blinds
- Vaulted ceilings in living room, master bedroom, bonus room.
- Solid core wood doors both interior and exterior
- Custom tile work in entry way
- Hand scraped wood floors
- Transoms above windows and Interior doors
- Property Features:
- Fruit trees
- Year round Pond with island, 16 feet deep.
- Raised beds vegetable garden
- Custom entry gate by local artist
- Barn Features:
- Barn is 3,280 Square Feet,
- Plus 960 square feet second story which is plum for water, septic hookup, and electric.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
35416 68th Ave E, Eatonville, Pierce County, Washington