This is your opportunity to live the country life! 34.8 Acre Farm with three separate residences offers so much potential, currently used as rental properties, with two of the three units having long time renters. Keep it as an income generating rental investment, or join together and create your own multi-family residential property. Great floor plans, Seller is working on repairs and is willing to negotiate fencing and/or exterior paint. Owner financing with acceptable terms. 9 bedrooms combined!
- Three residences
- Main residence - 1800 sqft 3 bedroom (could be 4) 1 3/4 baths
- Yellow rambler - 1000 sqft 2 bedrm 1 bath, with garage and shop.
- Barn house unit - 1500 sqft, 3 bdrm 1 bath, with barn.
- 34+ Flat useable Acres
- 3 residences
- Just outside of winlock
- flat usable land
- seller willing to negotiate adding fencing
Horse Facility Features
- Large Barn with attached Living Space.
- Seller is willing to negotiate Fencing and/or Exterior Paint or credit for
- Owner Financing with acceptable terms.
- Room for several stalls
- majority of 34+ acres is flat, cleared and usable
- dry land, no flooding
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
664 Rhoades Rd, Winlock, Lewis County, Washington