Mountain Trail Course Located in the heart of Lewis County Washington. You will find this top of the line outdoor obstacle course and training facility, professionally designed & installed by Mark Bolender a renowned trainer with stunning indoor and outdoor arenas. This facility has quaint short term bunk houses for guests and RV parking. A gathering room attached to the covered arena for top of the line entertaining, weddings and large group gatherings. Plenty of out outbuildings and tons of covered storage, and much more.
- Large 3,000 square foot, two story country home with a grand covered balcony to enjoy the warm summers in Southwestern Washington.
- Open living room / dining room area with lots of large windows for natural light.
- Master suite on main floor with large walk-in closet, 5 piece en-suite bath.
- Custom wood beams adorn the ceiling in great-room while snuggling up to a cozy wood burning fireplace
- 22 x 44 above ground pool off great room with ample deck area for entertaining.
- Kitchen has all stainless appliances plenty of cupboard space and pantry.
- 3 car garage, Laundry entry on main floor (Bonus area with 2 bunks)
- Three nicely sized bedrooms with sitting area and a full bath upstairs.
- Mountain trail course professionally designed & installed by Mark Bolender a renowned trainer.
- 29+ beautifully maintained sprawling level acres with fantastic territorial views of Lake Mayfield. A total of 31 stalls through out the facility including a 3,000 sq ft 4 bed room 3 bath country style home with pool.
- Stunning entry gate along with scenic driveway leading up to arenas was feathered in the movie “Riding My Way Back”
- 3.5 acres in new paddock pasture, (4) 2.5 acres (ea) in open paddock pasture
- 6.5 acres of large Christmas trees set up as trails and 17 dry RV and large trailer parking area
- 5 acre treed area for overflow parking
- Fully fenced and crossed fence with new RAMM horse fencing
- This facility has (4) quaint short term bunk houses (quarters) for to 17 guests
- Barn and shop facilities on property including, wood shop, metal fabrication shop, mechanics shop and equipment sheds
- 60 x 100 Indoor Arena, 100 x 200 Outdoor Arena, 24 x 48 dry storage, 60 x 24 Stable Building, 24 x 36 Maintenance building, 24 x 24 Machine building, 60 x 28 Storage building with three bays and loft, 14 x 24 Main office
Horse Facility Features
- World Renown Mountain Trail Course (designed by Mark Bolender)
- 100 X 200 Outdoor Arena for any equine ridding practices
- 60 X 120 Lighted Indoor Arena, perfect for any equine discipline with large viewing area and judging stand. Adjacent to the arena is an entertaining area with full kitchen and wood stove. Along with ADA bathrooms ready for commercial and office area.
- Main arena building includes: (9) 12 x 12 boarding stalls, (9) 10 x 12 boarding stalls, Heated wash area, Large 12 x 45 public tack room, 12 x 12 private tack room, Laundry area, Veterinary Clinic area, covered bedding / shaving bunker and hay barn with 36 x 36 open loft area for entertaining.
- 24 x 60 Building with (6) 10 x 10 stalls and a large open paddock
- 24 x 36 covered manure shed with easy loading / drop area for wheel barrows
- Caretaker building with mother in-law apartment, covered bedding / shaving bunker, hay loft, (6) 12 X 12 stalls with (1) 12 x 20 foaling stall and laundry area
- Private riding trail around the perimeter of the 29+ acre property
- 20 miles
- 35 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
131 Craterview Dr, Silver Creek, Lewis County, Washington