Listing Agent must be present at all showings. No drive by and no signs. The value exceeds the asking price which is firm.
Public: Dream Ranch. Property is amazing and amenities are sublime.Take 320 perfect acres with creek, pond, oak , fir and pine woodlands where wildlife abounds and bring in natural gas, every utility, fabulous well and water, County spec driveway with surveillance to a top shelf cedar and stone lodge style luxury home with gourmet kitchen built for entertaining, satellite dish, attached two car garage, giant shop,barn, and boat shed; amazing.
- Custom built cedar Northwest timber frame with stone and two fireplaces, gun/hobby studio, laundry with half bath, Gourmet Kitchen with Dacor oversize natural gas range, every amenity including sub-zero fridge , soft close cabinets and pullouts, Butcher block island, soid Correll counters and much more. Formal dining room, huge entry and amazing great room with wood burning stone fireplace, entertainment room with natural gas fireplace, Sitting room, Huge Master suite with two huge walk-ins, soak tub separate walk in shower room, and private walk out deck. Upstairs has two big bedrooms with their own private full baths.
- There are two half baths, property has piped in natural gas, electricity, two wells; house well 45 gpm, perimeter fenced with no other easements, cross fenced for cattle. Seasonal creek has amazing flow in season. Miles of trails. Giant insulated shop, hay shelter, boat storage, must see property , two 4 wheelers make showing easy.
- 320 acres of rolling to level land about half in older alfalfa hay ground with an old orchard in the NW corner of about 30 trees still bearing; the other half is in mostly mixed oak and pine with a few firs. A large pond is mostly year round but cattle are brought in early summer to graze the property and they use the pond for water. There is an unused well adjacent to the pond. There is a large seasonal creek that runs most of the year but is mostly dried up by September. The property is heavily occupied by deer, and wild turkey.
Horse Facility Features
- The property is set up for cattle and the fencing is barbed wire. The heavy corall with squeeze chute is also set up for cattle.
- The trails and small roads going all over the property are ideal for horse back riding. The property is in AG.
- 17 miles
- 16 miles
- .001 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
442-598 Wahkiacus High Prairie Rd, Lyle, Klickitat County, Washington