Rare find! Gorgeous custom 5585 Sq. Ft home nestled on 10 beautiful acres that has been used as a small farm. Awesome custom barn that currently has 4 stalls with outside access doors from each stall. Could easily add runs off each stall, with room for additional stalls. Second floor of barn has double doors for hay elevator for hay storage OR? Property is fully fenced with level and sloping areas.
Home was built in 2007 4 bedrooms, each with own bath! Featuring spacious master on the main, kitchen with SS appliances, double ovens & granite. Game room, media room, guest room & 2nd kitchen. Brazilian cherrywood floors, Marvin Integrity windows, fireplace and much more! Incredible views & sunsets from private deck. Only 15 minutes to I-5!
Home is also listed separately on 5 acres for $675,000 with no barn.
Watch the video
- * Brazilian Cherry wood floors
- * Granite and tile finishes
- * High ceilings
- * Wood burning fireplace
- * Plumbed for propane fireplace
- * Dacor range with double ovens
- * Pot filler
- * Dacor Refrigerator
- * Fishers Paykel Dishwasher
- * Two sinks in kitchen
- * Walk In Pantry
- * Laundry/ mud room with sink and entrance from outside.
- * Each bedroom has own private bath
- * 2nd kitchen on lower level
- * Marvin Integrity Windows
- * 2 Rinnai Tankless hot water heaters
- * Cat 5 wiring
- * Wired for security system
- * Wired for Generator
- Partially covered Trex deck and lower patio. Small deck off master bath
- * Hot tub
- * 500 Gallon propane tank
- * 2 hot and cold faucets on exterior of home
- * Two Tax lots
- * fully fenced
- * Green house and garden space
- * Beautiful views
Horse Facility Features
- 2 Story custom barn with 4 stalls, and room for more!
- Separate driveway entrance for horse trailer and hay delivery.
- 11 miles
- 13 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
418 Ravenwood Rd, Kelso, Cowlitz County, Washington