Beautiful sunrises, mountain views and cool summer evenings in horse country in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Miles of trails accessible.
This 5-acre property with Creek and spring has been developed over the past nine years to be the retirement home of the engineer/artist current owners. Health forces sale. Asking price is a fraction of the development costs.
Modern home with two separate bedrooms, each with its own full bath and separate entrance.
Quiet, yet only 8 minutes to I-81 for fast access to shopping, hospitals, colleges, and the tourist destination of Abingdon, VA. Thousand foot gravel drive with gated access.
County water; good septic with no problems. Landscaped yard fenced and gated.
Overlooking Logan Creek is a 10 x 14 structure with sleeping loft and covered deck. New roof, insulated, drywalled, freshly painted, waiting for your decorative touches. Situated near enough to the creek to hear the relaxing sounds of the water as it flows over rocks large and small.
- Kitchen has granite countertops with 8” deep stainless double sink with disposal and upgraded kitchen faucet. All-new stainless appliances, including gas stove.
- Master bedroom has walk-in closet and adjoining all new bath with tub/shower.
- Attached oversized two-car garage with automatic door openers and plenty of space for storage.
- Bright and airy second bedroom has its own separate entrance, full bath and outside deck, and a large sleeping loft as well. Would make wonderful mother-in-law suite, student rental (Emory & Henry is only 10 minutes away!), or AirB&B rental unit, minutes away from Abingdon, Bristol Raceway, Creeper Trail, and other local attractions.
- The kitchen garden is steps away from your covered back porch for your tomatoes, cucumbers, and squashes.
- Large flat area down the hill currently provides plenty of space for crop gardening of green beans, butternut squash, melons of all sorts, and corn. Build barn/paddock on this level area or choose to board your horses at nearby stables.
- An 800 square foot equipment shed will protect your tractors and other equipment from the weather and provide ample storage for implements and all things needed to run a small farm.
- New house for the chickens—you just raise a door on the back to gather eggs.
- Yet another outbuilding, which is also new, provides storage for feed for the animals. The roof is constructed as an observation deck and enjoys views of the mountains--perfect for stargazing away from city lights.
- New picnic shed waiting for your neighborhood party! 14 x 20 covered by beautiful hip roof with raised roof vent for a fire pit or grill.
- Too many features to list here. Don’t let this one get away!!!
- We can convey tractors, lawn mower, and other items needed for farming for additional consideration.
- All information deemed reliable, Buyer/Buyers Agent responsible to verify all information.
Horse Facility Features
- Ample horse back riding from the property, close proximity to the 34 mile Virginia Creeper Trail and Mount Rogers Recreational Area nearby.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11260 Logan Creek Rd, Meadowview, Washington County, Virginia