BEAUTIFUL, well priced, 213 acre horse property in Central Virginia. 1.5 hours from D.C. in the heart of pony/horse country and fox hunting. Mill Run stream runs through the lush property that contains 3 hay field. Within 30 mins of the city of Culpeper and 9 miles from HITS/ Commonwealth Park. MILL RUN FARM is part of the Conservation program which lowers the property taxes significantly ( approx $1900 / year) . The land is divided into two 100 acre parcels ( approx) and 2 houses per 100 acres as well as an indoor riding arena are permissible under the Conservation agreement.
(540) 661 6327
- The charming,two story house dates back to 1840's and has been renovated to include new kitchen, bathrooms, AC/ Heating, windows and flooring as well as redecorated. It comprised 5 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms. There are 2 sitting rooms, formal dining room with built in cabinets, a library ( or possible bedroom with en suite), and office . Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counters and farm sink. Large deck with spa overlooks pastural views.
- There are numerous outbuilding including 2 barns, one with 5 stalls ( including a foaling stall) and an MD 8 stall barn with automatic waters, fly system, wash rack( with hot water) and tack room. There is a work shop or carriage house with 3 roller doors. A 6 bay storage barn with hay loft. A 40' x 30' x25 hay and equipment storage shed. 2 car garage, and undercover boat or trailer parking.
- 213 acres of beautiful rolling farmland that provides pastoral views, privacy and security. There are 5 large fields of which 3 are hay fields and 3 smaller fields, all have water supply. There are 5 establish springs as well as 2 pastured with heated waters.
- A 1.75 acre pond is stocked with fish and has a jetty. New fencing with electric wire down the 1/3 of a mile driveway. Established planting, fruit trees and garden plots. Abundant wild life includes, bald eagles, hawks, beaver, foxes, deer, turkeys & tortoise.
- Truly a piece of Paradise.
Horse Facility Features
- There are numerous outbuilding including 2 barns, one with 5 stalls ( including a foaling stall) and an MD 8 stall barn with automatic waters, fly system, wash rack (with hot water) and tack room. There is a work shop or carriage house with 3 roller doors. A 6 bay storage barn with hay loft. A 40' x 30' x 25' hay and equipment storage shed. 2 car garage, and undercover boat or trailer parking.
- One field has 3 metal run shed, 36' x 12 and there is also a 3 bay Moreton run in shed in one field and a 2 bay Moreton run in shed in another.
- There are 4 stallion pens with run in sheds, round pen and turn out paddock. Two large dog yards 50' x 50'. There are trails and coops through out the property and Lake Anna National Park is a short drive away.
- 15 miles
- 9 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Zachary Taylor Hwy, Unionville, Va County, Virginia