Nestled back on a private, 10-acre lot in this deeply wooded community, you’ll forget you’re just 10 minutes from shopping/dining and 15 minutes to I-95. High-end renovations throughout the home include a 1st floor master suite. Grounds include a 3-stall horse barn with fenced pasture area, large deck, and gorgeous in-ground pool. Backs to 4200+ acres of protected City land for added privacy.
Perfect for anyone in search of serenity, peace, and quiet!
- High end renovations on every level.
- Main level: First-floor master with its own balcony and walk-in shower. Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen island with butcher block top.
- Upper level: New carpet, 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans, and 2 renovated baths.
- Lower level: Huge rec room with new carpet. Plenty of room for game tables, gym, and/or media room. Two unfinished sections provide ample storage and potential for full bedroom and bath build-out.
- Washer/dryer hookups on main level and in basement.
- A beautiful tree surround provides privacy and natural beauty to the lot. Behind the house, there's large, open space--plenty of area for riding. The pool gets lots of afternoon sun.
- The property backs to 4200+ acres of land owned by the City of Fredericksburg: "In 2006, the City placed 4,232 acres of its riparian lands under a permanent easement held by the Virginia Outdoors Foundation, the Virginia Board of Game and Inland Fisheries, and the Nature Conservancy." Horseback riding is allowed on this land, except within 100 ft. of river's edge.
Horse Facility Features
- 3-stall barn; fenced pasture. A private community trail goes down to the Rappahannock River.
- 4.2 miles
- 0.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
60 River Falls Rd, Fredericksburg, Stafford County, Virginia