Beautiful 24 acre horse farm in the Northern Shenandoah Valley, just 75 miles West of Washington, DC. This is a turn-key farm, nestled in a beautiful setting off a small country road. 8 stall barn with tack room and a lighted outdoor riding arena sit just next to the house and a year round spring fed creek runs just behind it. The house is a beautifully maintained farmhouse built in 1821 with an attached apartment, perfect for a B&B, rental, or trainer's quarters. There is also a summer kitchen dating from the 1700's ready to be renovated.
- Beautifully maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath farmhouse built in 1821.
- Attached 2 bed, 1 bath apartment.
- The house has been renovated and upgraded while still maintaining the charm of it's original structure, old oak and pine floors, trim details etc.
- A detached summer kitchen dating from the 1700's sits right behind the house.
- 7 acres of high tensile fenced pasture.
- 2 acres of board fence around the barn and riding arena.
- 15 acres of woodlands.
- Year round spring fed creek.
Horse Facility Features
- 8 stall 35' x 50' barn, with a wide center aisle and tack room.
- 100' x 200' outdoor riding arena with lights, water, and two working stalls.
- 15 miles
- 20 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1550 Mt Hebron Rd, Strasburg, Shenandoah County, Virginia