The right place and the right size! This stunning location has views to capture your heart. Pastures, outdoor arena, indoor arena and event area, paddocks, run-in shed and barn offer so much opportunity. In addition, to the 1800s updated home, there are other outbuildings, the milking parlor is converted to an office with 1/2 bath, you'll find grape arbor and room for a vegetable garden, hilltop views of the Blue Ridge mountains. This property is located in the heart of the historic Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Convenient to Harrisonburg, Port Republic, Grottoes and Mount Crawford, this property is not far from Shenandoah Valley Airport, James Madison University, Bridgewater College and Eastern Mennonite University. Call Today!
- The remodeled 1800s farmhouse has beautiful mature shade trees, some handsome old pine floors,
- Family room, living room, formal dining, kitchen with pantry and laundry plus a full bath on the main level. Upstairs hosts an invitingly remodeled master bedroom and bath plus walk-in closet
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs complete the tour.
- Home served by well and septic.
- Large high overhead clearance two bay detached garage.
- 15 acres of gently rolling fenced land
- A riding trail out the pipestem of the property provides creek access.
Horse Facility Features
- There is an open outdoor arena, a covered arena, event shelter, tack room, feed room, hay storage area
- Office with 1/2 bath, several paddocks and hilltop pastures with stunning views.
- 2 large run in shelters
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6711 Stoney Lick Road, Virginia, Rockingham County, Virginia