13.05 acres set back from the county road. Mostly open acreage skirted by hardwoods and Hurricane
- This Colonial has been renovated from the ground up. New open concept kitchen w/ island, granite & butcher block counter tops, farmhouse sink with disposal. Recessed refrigerator and new stainless steel appliances. Gas stove. Large walk-in pantry. Eat-in kitchen alcove. Formal dining area. Large family room with wood burning fireplace, double sets of french doors leading to screened-in back porch w/utility room.
- Full bathroom , Laundry center. Downstairs master bedroom w/ adjoining bathroom. Hard wood floors throughout first and second floors. Second floor features 2 large bedrooms and a bedroom/ office with connecting full bathroom. Security system, 8 ceiling fans, whole house generator, thermal tilt out windows, water softener. 18 x 54 above ground pool. Well and septic. Recently surveyed. Large front porch, circular driveway, and metal roof. Make an appointment to view this unique property.
- Recently surveyed 13.05 open acreage set back from the county road. Skirted by Hurricane Creek. trails for riding and atv"s
- Hardwood and mature trees. Adjacent acreage owned by Georgia Pacific. Koi pond Above ground pool
- Chicken, goat and pig pens.
- Storage sheds and 2 carports.
Horse Facility Features
- 4 acre woven wire electric fence and 60 ft. round pen ring, hitching post, tack shed and barn with 4 horse run-in. Several storage sheds.
- 30 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6840 Lunenburg County Rd, Keysville, Lunenburg County, Virginia