Premier 20 acre equestrian property centrally located in Gloucester County on the Middle Peninsula of Virginia. Designed and built boasting the finest amenities with attention to detail throughout. Designed by renowned local architect, Roger Guernsey, and constructed by highly coveted Carmine Builders.
- The MAIN HOUSE, custom built in 2006, boasts 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths with 2960 square feet of gracious living space, 10' ceilings, southern exposure for passive solar and beautiful pasture views. The open, free flowing floor plans begins with a covered front porch, wide entry foyer, spacious Living Room with freestanding propane Franklin stove, generous informal Dining Room, Office with built-in cabinetry, shelving & high speed cable internet, dream Gourmet Kitchen featuring huge granite center island with bar seating, Wolf 6 burner gas range, stainless steel appliances and amazing wall of windows allowing wonderful natural lighting and lovely Screened Porch with skylights, fans & recessed lighting overlooking the backyard & riding arena. This split floor plan offers a private 1st floor Master Suite on one side of the home with large walk-in closet and private en suite bathroom including double sink vanity, dual shower head walk-in tile shower, large soaking tub. There's access to the rear screened porch from the Master, too. On the opposite side of the home are 2 additional bedrooms, a full hall bathroom with double sink vanity and walk-in tile shower, wonderful Laundry Room including lots of cabinetry, counter space and utility sink and finally a Mud Room at the garage entrance perfect to drop off shoes, keys & book bags. There's also a finished bonus room above the garage ideal for a man cave, recreation/play room or exceptional climate controlled storage, attached unfinished, floored attic space that provides endless storage or room for expansion and attached 3 car garage each bay with automatic garage door openers.
- The GUEST HOUSE was also custom built by Carmine Builders in 2010 with 1440 square feet of living space, 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths and attached oversized 1 car garage. This one level home offers an aging in place floor plan featuring Great Room with freestanding Franklin propane stove, charming Study with built-in bookshelves, high speed cable internet, Office that could adapt easily to formal Dining Room, spacious Kitchen with island & breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & Corian countertops and Master Suite with huge walk-in closet and curbless walk-in tile shower.
- Each home boasts it's own conditioned crawl space, automatic propane generator, Kinetico water softener system, Andersen windows, security system, septic, well, architectural shingled roof, hardwood flooring, built-in flush mount speakers & more!
- 20 acres with approximately 5 cleared acres containing 3.5 acres of 4-board oak fenced pastures with heated Nelson waterer located in the cross-fencing providing water to separate pastures. 36' X 36' stone-dust turnout with chute from barn to pastures so horses can come and go freely. 224' X 102' fenced, 4kW lighted Riding Arena with 2.5" sand riding surface over a 5.5" stone-dust base. Separate fenced area for pets & raised bed garden plot. Home & pastures are bordered by trees offering the upmost in privacy and beauty!
Horse Facility Features
- In addition to the above, 36' X 48' RCA Barnmaster 4 stall barn with comfort stalls, concrete foundation, dutch doors, wash rack, hay storage easily holds 2 tons of hay, covered tractor/equipment storage, heated tack room with a toilet, hot & cold water. The hot water is provided by a Rinnae tankless hot water system. Large 12' gates for horse, tractor & heavy equipment access. Special lighting design provides control from the home to the barn and separate lighting inside barn.
- 3.8 miles
- 5.7 miles
- 1.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5474 Kings Drive, Gloucester, Gloucester County, Virginia