Private path to the River and access to County Trails along the River and to Regional Parks.
Turner Farm Equestrian Park within 5 miles.
Saddlery within 2 miles.
Fencing and some clearing and barns to be created by buyer at their expense but they can create the equestrian dream they want.
The house is exquisite with Fountain, Fireplace, Arbors in beautiful hardscaped back area.
In ground pool on side yard with access to basement amenities.
Watch the video
- Impressive Stone Facade on three sides with spectacular entrance looking through to fountain in back.
- Huge Maple and Granite Kitchen with center Island to Entertain.
- Breakfast Nook overlooking the back stone terrace.
- Elegant Master Suite with His and Hers Master Baths.
- 10 ft ceilings on Main Level and 9 ft ceilings on Upper and Lower Levels.
- Princess Suite with private sitting area plus 5 more bedrooms
- Maple Office and Maple built ins border massive Fireplace in 2 story Family Room
- Built in 2002 winning "Finest of Family Living Custom Homes" award
- 4 car garage - finished
- In law suite, game room, exercise room, 2nd Kitchen/bar, bath/spa and sitting areas in Lower Level.
- Five full acres slightly sloping lawn surrounded by standing hardwoods and pine.
- Private access to parkland and to the river in about 5 min.
- Fencing, barn, and clearing needed to make it a horse property.
- Water/electric needed to run from house to barn.
- Make it the kind of horse property you always dreamed of.
Horse Facility Features
- None established.
- See Lot features and Property Overview
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
141 Yarnick Rd, Great Falls, Fairfax County, Virginia