*****HOT PROPERTY*****BUY TODAY!!
Do you enjoy peace and quiet away from people?
Do you enjoy drinks in the evening watching the sunset?
Do you enjoy coffee in the morning watching the sunrise?
Do you enjoy watching horses and/or riding horses and/or having your own horses?
Then The River Ranch Farm is for you!
Please call for a special showing and house/property tour. 757.748.1056.
This beautiful, move in ready home has gorgeous views with horses all around!
River Ranch Farm has the wide open feel like Wyoming, and the welcoming pastures like Kentucky.
If you are looking for plenty of room for children, and/or plenty of room for horses then you have found your next home. The River Ranch displays a sky full of stars and a well manicured landscape. It's close to civilization yet far enough away to be in the country.
Great views, great schools, and great location.
Sign and buy today. This property will not last long.
Price includes agent commission (up to 3%). Seller to buyer subtract 3% from price.
Price subject to change.
Address is zoned for Southeastern elementary (~2 miles), Hickory middle (~1 mile), and Hickory high school (~1 mile).
- Home address: 429 Head of River Road, Chesapeake, VA 23322.
- You are greeted by the large foyer and soaring vaulted ceilings in the great-room.
- This is a huge, beautiful home filled with tons of storage available. Take note of the two unfinished rooms upstairs that can easily be made into an extra bathroom and/or bedroom. This is an ADT Smart home. It's triple HVAC zoned.
- Live on a ranch; drive to the ocean; golfing near by.
- Property is zoned AG-1, Horses are allowed by county, there is no HOA & the school bus stop is at the end of the driveway.
- Built 2011, one owner.
- Energy efficient windows with tinting.
- Security lighting.
- No leaves to rake, professionally landscaped yard.
- Surround sound system in living room.
- Expanded electrical system.
- 2.5 car garage, brand new garage door opener.
- Wrap around porch, rocking chair included.
- First floor master bedroom and bathroom with jetted tub.
- First floor office.
- Ceiling fans and lights.
- Crown molding.
- Massive 9 ft ceilings.
- Granite countertops.
- Hardwood floors.
- Fireplace (propane).
- Potential for 2nd floor master bedroom and bathroom.
- Finished room over the garage (pre-wired surround sound).
- Pre-wired for back porch surround sound.
- Dryer vent cleaned.
- Exterior wood work painted.
- Well and septic system.
- Hot water tank in the garage (not attic).
- Each finished room is hardwired (phone, internet).
- Smart house; phone controlled cameras, thermostats, lights; system is expandable.
- Eat breakfast while you watch the horses eat their breakfast.
- Move in ready.
- 3 acres.
- Wide open space with beautiful views and great schools! Very convenient location!
- No flood zone.
- No jet crash zone.
- Jet noise zone -65 Db (lowest level).
- Property lines are approximately the 4 ditches (copy of survey available).
- Copy of house plans available with purchase.
- Horse lessons and boarding options very close by (0.25 mile, walking distance). Board your horses close by during construction of your new barn with stalls and fencing.
- Potential for additional acreage with the correct funding amount and approval.
Horse Facility Features
- Zoned by city of Chesapeake for unlimited horses. Feel free to verify with Chesapeake, VA zoning department, go to their website. Property is zoned AG-1.
- 3 acres to build your own barn, fences, pool, hot tub, additional garage(s), work shop, etc.
- 17 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
429 Head of River Rd, Chesapeake, Chesapeake County, Virginia