Welcome to The River Ranch Farm!
Beautiful, move in ready home has gorgeous views (sunrises and sunsets with horses all around)!
River Ranch Farm has the wide open feel like Wyoming, and the welcoming pastures like Kentucky.
If you are looking for plenty of room for children, and/or plenty of room for horses than you have found your next home. The River Ranch displays a sky full of stars and a well manicured landscape. It's close to civilization yet far enough away to be in the country.
Great views, great schools, and great location.
Sign and buy today. Move in at closing.
Open House 11 to 2pm Saturday, Feb 1st; please stop by and take a tour.
Price may include agent commission up to 3%.
- You are greeted by the large foyer and soaring vaulted ceilings in the great-room. This is a huge beautiful home filled with more storage than anyone would need. Take note of the two unfinished rooms upstairs that can easily be made into an extra bathroom and an office. This is an ADT Smart home. It's triple zoned. Live on a ranch; drive to the ocean; golfing near by. Property is zoned A-1, Horses are allowed by county, there is no HOA & the school bus stop is at the end of the driveway. Home is sold as-is.
- Built 2011.
- Energy efficient windows with tinting.
- Security lighting.
- No leaves to rake.
- Surround sound system in living room.
- Expanded electrical system.
- 2.5 car garage.
- Wrap around porch.
- First floor master bedroom and bathroom with jetted tub.
- First floor office.
- Ceiling fans.
- Crown molding.
- Granite countertops.
- Hardwood floors.
- Potential for 2nd floor master bedroom and bathroom.
- Finished room over the garage (pre-wired surround sound).
- Pre-wired for back porch surround sound.
- Dryer vent cleaned.
- Exterior wood work painted.
- Well and septic system.
- Hot water tank in the garage (not attic).
- Each finished room is hardwired (phone, internet).
- Smart house; phone controlled cameras, thermostats, lights.
- Eat breakfast while you watch the horses eat their breakfast.
- Move in ready.
- Wide open space with beautiful views and great schools! Very convenient location!
Horse Facility Features
- Zoned by city of Chesapeake for unlimited horses.
- 17 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
429 Head of River Rd, Chesapeake, Chesapeake County, Virginia