RARE CHANCE TO OWN A 43 ACRE FULLY TURNKEY EQUINE FACILITY WITH EVERYTHING BOTH HORSE AND HUMAN COULD WANT! This exceptional 2 parcel property offers an environment providing serious equine enthusiasts or hobbyists the opportunity to pursue any discipline you might want while enjoying top quality amenities for our equine friends and beauty, comfort and solitude for the hard working humans. Located in South Central Virginia in the rolling, peaceful hills of Brunswick County you will be within an easy drive to all Mid-Atlantic equine adventures and just 15 mins to Lake Gaston! Property features two homes with a combined 7 bedrooms and 5 ½ baths, 20 stall heated barn with every amenity, Indoor riding arena (160 X 80), Outdoor riding ring (120 X 200), fenced and cross fenced pastures on predominately rolling/cleared acreage with some timbered areas, unlimited income potential and low taxes. Property is 2 parcels consisting of 8 acres with main residence and 35 acres with the horse facility and second house. The 35 acre horse facility with second house is available separately if desired at $645,000 MLS 1907109 13801 Western Mill Rd. Tax ID 64-5-8. Check out the video here:http://bit.ly/13877WesternMillRd-YouTube
Watch the video
- Main Residence
- The main residence is a 2200 square foot brick and vinyl ranch style home with 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths, living room, dining room, bright open kitchen with lots of cabinet space and center island, smooth top convection stove/oven, family room with fireplace and laundry room. The master suite features a sitting area, 2 bathrooms, and a large walk-in closet. Her bathroom is equipped with a whirpool tub and his has a double wide shower. A large front porch and a rear deck provide additional areas for relaxing in the shade of mature Oak trees or casual dining. Finally, there is an attached oversized two car garage. Recent updates include a new heat pump, washer, dryer, and hot water heater. Home is also equipped with a backup generator.
- Second Residence
- Furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with kitchen that includes stove, refrigerator, fireplace, ceiling fans, washer and dryer and new heat pump with A/C 3 years ago located privately near the riding facility.
- Additional Structures:
- Property also contains several additional structures: 14 x 60 carport for RV or truck & trailer; RV parking with electrical and sewer hook-up; a 16 x 40 equipment shed; and a 12 x 24 equipment shed.
Horse Facility Features
- 20 stall 12 ft wide concrete center aisle barn that is insulated & heated (18 stalls are 12 x 12 w/ 14 having rubber mats; 2 oversized stalls are 12 x 16 and could be used for foaling or stallions) manufactured by MD Barns. Stall fronts are tongue and groove varnished spruce. All stalls have automatic waterers, water shut off valves in each stall, Orion lighting on timers, turntable feeders and hay racks. 12 x 18 tack room, 12 x 6 equipment room, 12 x 12 lab/utility room with oak cabinets, stainless steel sink, ½ bath, washer, dryer, and refrigerator. 12 x 12 wash rack with hot and cold water and overhead lighting and heat lamps. Heated and air conditioned 16 x 32 office/lounge area. Back-up generator for barn.
- Just a step away is the 80 x 160 indoor riding arena. There is also a 120 x 200 outdoor riding ring and a 60 ft round pen. Pastures are all fenced with three board white oak on pressure-treated four by four posts.
- There are three large pastures with shelters and two small turnouts.
- No personal effects, horses, tack or equipment are included in the sale.
- 24 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13802 Co Rd 670, Lawrenceville, Brunswick County, Virginia