Private and beautiful log cabin home on this 8.08 acre property.
Some parts of the back yard is fenced in.
Park-like with trails, full grown trees, perfect area for horses, biking, hiking, or ATVs.
Separate workshop/storage shed (with electricity and plywood floors), lawn/tool shed, and carport.
Watch the video
- New tin roof, new HVAC, new gas insert fireplace, new water heater (50 gallon), and new gutter guards.
- Bedroom and full bathroom on entry level allow for one level living.
- Upstairs has a loft, office and 2 additional bedrooms, plus full bath.
- Spectacular rocking chair porch with seasonal views of Virginia scenery.
- Back porch too for extra privacy!
- It is time to call this home! Get in now to celebrate for the Holiday's.
- Elementary School: Breckinridge (2.8 miles)
- Middle School: Central Academy (2.9 miles)
- High School: James River (6.8 miles)
- Private drive
- Open space and treed areas
- Fenced in yard in back of home, (slight slope) you can extend for horses or keep your dogs contained
- Large outdoor shed with electricity and plywood floors
- Smaller shed for tools and lawn equipment
- Long driveway area for more parking and recreational vehicle parking
Horse Facility Features
- Property features 8.08 Acres with hardwood and open space to plan out your own equestrian areas.
- Just 10.4 miles away: Greenfield Equestrian Trail. The trail begins at the entrance to the Recreation Park at Greenfield just off of Etzler Road. The trail follows the perimeter of the 125-acre recreation park. Open to foot and horseback traffic and is 3.18 miles in length. The park includes the Greenfield Equestrian Trail and Cherry Blossom Trail. To obtain a parking pass and permit to ride, contact Botetourt County Parks and Recreation.
- Just 25.7 miles away: The Pines Campground. 17 camping units, each with gravel parking spur, picnic table, fireplace, lantern post, and tent pad. Most sites are designed for tents, but recreation vehicles up to 16 feet can be accommodated. Other features include hand pump for water, central garbage containers, vault toilets, group camping horse area, four camping units with space for trailers, and a horse corral and unloading ramps.
- 24 miles
- 9.8 miles
- 10.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3138 Springwood Rd, Fincastle, Botetourt County, Virginia