Eastern Shore Style Foursquare 1905 Farmhouse situated on a FIVE acre horse farm complete with a four (4) stall horse stable. Zoned residential, this property identifies as a horse farm with a 36'x24' stable that includes four (4) stalls, each 12'x12' and a heated tack room. Land is both cleared and wooded with a pasture. Koi pond. Zoned for horses buy many possible uses. This property is stunning. Close to shopping, highways, Virginia Beach, Chicoteague, and Wallops Island. Only four miles to the Chesapeake Bay for boating, fishing, and other water recreation.
- TURN KEY AND STUNNING!! Eastern Shore style foursquare circa 1905 farmhouse
- 5 acres of cleared and woodland with a 24'x36' horse stable/barn and heated tack room.
- 4 BR/2.5 Bath is ready for you to move in; restored from the studs in 2008;
- Seller continues to update and improve; new roof 2019.
- All new wiring/electrical panels and all new plumbing 2007-2008.
- All rooms are neutral colors and the entire house is original pine floors;
- Library/office features wall-to-wall built-in bookshelves & handmade French pocket doors. Open kitchen to family room, features island Jenn-air gas cooktop and custom fixtures. Family room has gas fireplace. Spend time on the 32'x16' deck
- 72' wrap around front porch and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty.
- The mud/laundry room has a shower.
- The second floor features 4 generous bedrooms, each on the corner of the house. Bathroom has a claw foot tub .
- Walk up attic can be finished for an additional suite or office area.
- Five (5) acres of cleared and wood land with a 24'x36' horse stable/barn & heated tack room
- Fenced yard for dogs and children
- Fenced pasture
Horse Facility Features
- 24'x36' horse stable with four 12'x12' stalls
- Sand floors with 4” rubber mats on top
- Each stall has electricity and water
- Each stall has 3/4” plywood against 4”x6” inside studs
- Barn sits on a stem wall and capped with termite shield
- Barn has 220V and 110V
- Shed row connected to side of barn (36’x12’)
- Room for over 250 bales of hay
- Central alley is 4” poured concrete with expansion joists and exterior wash rack
- Heated tack room
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
16246 State Rte 614, Painter, Accomack County, Virginia