This is a magnificent estate located on 6.5 acres in the popular Mt. Sterling area! Commanding views of Cache Valley and surrounding mountains.
- Attractive landscaping with curbing leads your drive to an impressive two story executive home with a fully finished basement.
- This immaculate six bedroom home was in the 2009 Parade of Homes. The home features an open floor plan with plenty of natural light & superb craftsmanship. Entry foyer features a beautiful curved wooden stairwell leading to the second floor. Off to the side of the foyer is an attractive study with floor to ceiling cherry wood bookshelves on two walls and a built in desk.
- The hallway leads to a stately large cherry wood fireplace in the great room. Enjoy views out of the half circular large windows. The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops, a long bar, knotty alder cabinets, stainless appliances, attractive tile back splashes and a convenient pantry. An attractive dining area has windows three sides. A half bath is located in the hallway. A large laundry area and entrance area located off of the garage and backyard entrance has large floor length cubbies.
- The beautiful master suite has a separate shower and oval tub. The upstairs study/craft/sewing room is a dream room, featuring 270 degree views. The large multi-purpose room on the upper level features six dormer windows. Wide hallways throughout. Two bedrooms and two baths are located on this level.
- The basement is fully finished with a large family room and fireplace. A second kitchen is located off of the family room. Tons of storage located underneath the wrap around porch area. Three bedrooms and a bath are on this area. The washer and dryer on the main level are not included. The washer and dryer downstairs are included. There are two freezers and 2 refrigerators downstairs that are included.
- The home is heated with geothermal heating and air conditioning, and a backup generator for power outages. A 1,000 gallon underground propane tank and a 500 gallon propane tank are included
- The home has a wrap around porch in front and a patio in the back. The fully landscaped yard is attractive and handles large gatherings in warm weather. The large three car garage has a sealed floor and work areas. A foundation and cement floor is poured for another shop or RV parking area off to the side of the garage.
Horse Facility Features
- An attractive four stall pole barn has a 12′ x 24′ workshop, built in workbenches and electrical outlets, a 12′ x 12′ storage, and two 10′ x 12′ entrances. Tack room. The second floor has a wonderful 36′ x 48′ loft/party room for large gatherings.
- 15 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8100 S 4000 W, Wellsville, Cache County, Utah