With 300 feet of lake frontage on one of the country's premier trophy bass lakes, 24.4 acres of highly groomed equestrian paradise, and a stunning 7170 sq. ft. of living space, Villa Marquis Lakefront Estate is truly a marvel. Located on beautiful Lake Fork in Wood County, this magnificent equestrian property offers a paradise never before seen in this area.
Watch the video
- Main House -
- The magnificent 5331 sq. ft. home, built in 2005, has 4 large bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, media room, two spacious offices, amazing grand room, and an outdoor kitchen. An attached 826 sq. ft. garage has plenty of room for three vehicles, while the 1800+ sq. ft. of covered porches offer ample space to watch the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
- Guest House -
- The 1839 sq. ft. guest quarters, built in 2016, comes complete with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, kitchen, and living area, and beautifully complements the house and its many amenities.
- The ranch features a grand entrance with an automatic gate, tailored landscaping, roundabout driveway, and magnificent fountain. The backyard boasts a heated pool surrounded by a covered patio, summer kitchen, sauna, pool-house, bar, and outdoor shower.
- A security system with four live-feed video cameras aligns the perimeter of the house. The current owner spared no expense on the meticulous landscaping throughout the grounds. Beautiful flower beds, Azaleas, Palmettos, Crape Myrtles and Italian Cypress add a splash of beauty to this gorgeous estate.
- The 3-acre private lake, located behind the house, is stocked with largemouth bass, crappie, catfish, and bluegill. The current owner reports regular catches of 8 - 10 lb. bass. Two aerobic septic systems and a private pump on Lake Fork allow for irrigation to the pastures with the added capability of fertilization through the 24-station sprinkler system. A 1,000-gallon propane tank is buried on the property.
- With approximately 300 feet of frontage along the SRA (Sabine River Authority) controlled land, which fronts Lake Fork, and a private fishing dock, the new owner of this estate will have an opportunity to etch their name into the bass fishing record book. Thanks to a combination of restrictive harvest regulations, stocking of Florida strain largemouth, and abundant habitat, Lake Fork is widely regarded as one of the country's premier trophy bass lakes. More than 65% of the Texas Top 50 largest bass (including the current state record of 18.18 lbs.) have been caught in the 43 sq. mi. lake.
Horse Facility Features
- The property is divided into five pastures designed especially for raising and working with horses. All pastures are surrounded by welded pipe rail fencing. Along with a fenced hot walker and a 100' x 200' lighted and sprinkled arena, there is a 2,400 square foot stable with four concrete horse stalls, a warm-water wash area, and three storage rooms (hay, feed, and tack). There is also a 2,400 square foot maintenance shop which comes equipped with a full bathroom, work tables, and plenty of storage.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
250 County Rd 1788, Yantis, Wood County, Texas