TWO HOMES on 38 beautiful coastal acres! 10 Stall HORSE BARN, Lighted Round Pen, Workshop, Hay Barn, Storage Buildings, large stock tanks, RV Covered Parking, 2 oversized carports for covered parking and cross fenced ready for your livestock or horses! Fantastic Sandy Loam Soil, previously had an arena - could easily put one back in. First Home is a 2 bed 1 bath barndominium, concrete floors, open plan kitchen & living area. Second home is a 3 bed 2 bath manufactured home, 2 living areas, large kitchen with center island, large covered rear patio with OUTDOOR KITCHEN, big front deck to take in the stunning VIEWS. Fantastic access to Hwy 199, Bridgeport, Decatur & Springtown! AG EXEMPT TAXES!
- Barndominium Home offers 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Open Living & Kitchen Area
- Closest to the Horse Barn
- Concrete Floors throughout!
- Manufactured Home offers 3 bedrooms 2 full bathrooms
- Large Kitchen with Center Island
- Separate Laundry Room
- Split Bedroom Layout with large master bathroom
- Formal Dining Room
- Eat in Breakfast Nook with French Doors to Covered back Patio
- Covered Rear Patio with Outdoor Kitchen
- Views for MILES!
- 38 Acres of beautiful Coastal Pastures
- Sandy Loam Soil!
- Several Stock Tanks
- Cross Fenced
- Outdoor Piped & Lighted Arena
- Workshop with Electric & Concrete Floor
- Hay Barn
- Loafing Sheds
Horse Facility Features
- 10 Stall Barn
- Concrete Aisle Way
- Fully enclosed tack room
- Separate feed room
- Full Aisle Width sliding barn doors for air flow
- Each stall has it's own window for additional air flow
- Electrical outlet for each stall (perfect for Fans/Lights)
- Outdoor Pipe & Lighted Arena!
- Roundpen Light in place
- 25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3678 Co Rd 3655, Bridgeport, Wise County, Texas