The Creak is Flowing! A Stunning piece of Texas! Private, 29.5 acre, Gated Equestrian Estate. Wildlife exemption on Salado Creek. Mature Oak & Pecan Trees. 3567 sf, 3/4 Custom home built with style & comfort, high ceilings, open plan, energy efficient & elegant features. Chef’s Kitchen, linear fire pits for evening enjoyment & built-in Generator, in case of power outage. Amazing 4 stall barn with dog kennels, half bath, wash bay & more. 80'x50' workshop with 1500 sf, 2/2 apartment, 4 overhead doors & 30'x80' awning for travel trailer, etc. Live the life of quiet luxury just north of Austin! CALL for Showings! For more info, go to; own-austin.com/idx/featured
- Appliances Convey!
- All TV’s Convey!
- Wolf cooktop, 6 burners & griddle
- 2 Wolf ovens
- Pot Filler
- Sub-Zero Fridge
- Soft close drawers
- 4 Thermostats for HVAC
- Reverse osmosis at kitchen sink
- Water softener and filtration system
- Generator hook up for selected outlets in case of power loss
- Hunter Douglas Shades, Xtra layer in east facing guest bedroom (Austin Windows)
- NUVO Stereo Sound System throughout & equipment (Georgetown TV and Audio)
- Artist designed Compass Rose
- Versailles Travertine in common areas
- Hand scraped Mesquite hardwood in bedrooms & Library
- ‘Hidden’ closet for Guns or Valuables
- Custom cut Mirrors in Bathrooms
- Glass sink from Coyote in Salado in guest bath
- Master bath is plumbed for tub
- Custom Kieri wood cabinets
- All closets and pantry are self lit
- Led lighting throughout
- Garage is extended with half bath
- Bonus Office/Exercise room with private entrance
- Back Porch with Linear Fire Pits
- 80’x50’ Workshop with 80’x30’ Awning
- 2nd level storage
- 2 bed/2 bath apartment, appliances convey
- Stained Concrete floors
- Dutch door to Bedroom
- Doggie door
- Large Cedar closet
- 4 overhead doors, can drive straight thru!
- Antique Wrought Iron Privacy Gate
- 2nd security gate on property
- Powder coated pipe fencing with extra wire mesh
- Mature Pecan and Oak trees—Many!!
- Salado Creek runs width of property
- Structures are built above flood level even though lot is in 100 year flood plain
- Wildlife Exemption with abundance of wildlife to view!
- Level except through creek bed
- 900’ well & 2500 gal. storage tank
- Great Neighbors!!!
- And so many more wonderful features!
Horse Facility Features
- Barn has 4 horse stalls, w/mats, could add 2 more, 2 stalls have self watering
- Feed Room
- hay storage
- dog kennels
- concrete flooring
- wash bay and
- half bath!
- Netting at ceiling to avert birds
- 14 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
101 Spears Ranch Rd, Jarrell, Williamson County, Texas