Enjoy Hill Country views and gorgeous sunrises in this private and perfectly sized 3/2 ranch style home. Sitting on 5+ acres just miles from Lago Vista, you can be in town in minutes. But you wont want to leave the comfort of home with everything you need: chef's kitchen, media room, fireplace, huge master suite, and a backyard oasis. And as if the over-sized 2-car garage and separate RV storage barn wasn't enough, the owners just finished a 30x40 workshop.
Less than 3 miles down your quiet country road will bring you to Gloster Bend Recreational Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Travis. Launch your boat and enjoy a cruise or fishing in the beautiful Lake Travis. This can be yours and move-in ready with most furniture being negotiable!
Watch the video
- Amazing hill country views from all windows in the rear of the home - enjoy beautiful sunrises
- 2.9 miles from Lake Travis and boat ramp
- Large kitchen with double ovens, island, and eat-in bar; appliances all convey
- Full stone wood-burning fireplace
- Custom made blinds and window arches convey
- Media room with sound system, recliners, projector and screen, all convey
- Huge master suite with large walk-in shower, soaker tub, and walk-in closet and floor to ceiling shelves
- Covered back patio
- New landscaping at front entry of home
- Central vac
- New whole-house water softener; RO in kitchen
- Multiple HVAC systems
- Oversized attached garage
- Two tier pool with waterfall connecting both
- Built in stone BBQ pit by pool
- Zoned sprinkler system
- 5.16 acres with miles of Hill Country Views
- Fenced in backyard/pool area for pets
- Several acres of unimproved property remain
- Private drive shared with one neighbor
- Unimproved road frontage will allow for a separate entry or drive-thru entry/exit
Horse Facility Features
- Separate buildings could easily be converted for livestock use.
- Large RV/boat barn will accommodate two RVs with water and sewer connections, concrete floors
- Brand NEW drive-thru metal building; 30x40 inside and covered 20x30 patios on each end; overhead doors on both ends; LED lighting; water; fully insulated; (2) 220v outlets for welders, etc.
- 17 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6909 Singleton Bend, Marble Falls, Travis County, Texas