Gorgeous, partially wooded 62+ acre horse ranch less than 45 minutes from downtown Fort Worth! 10 minutes to the Weatherford Square. Quality facilities include 12 stall barn with small apt, outdoor arena, pens, hay barn, workshop and 3/2 manufactured home for guests. Hill Country casual home with very livable floor plan. Open living-dining room has stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and windows which overlook the pool. Two large upstairs bedrooms have en-suite baths. A light and bright private master has its own backyard access & rustic paneling. The 4th bedroom is down with built-ins and access to the pool bath. Outside you'll find full-width covered porches front & back. The fenced garden and the yard around the house are irrigated. EVENTERS - this was formerly Greenwood Farms with jumps and water features intact on site. Ideal weekend retreat or full time residence!
To view the property, please contact Susie Fitzgerald or Rob Coston at (817) 203-4919. Realtors, you may access via CSS. Exclusions: Tractors and Machinery, Safe.
Watch the video
- You'll love the Hill Country casual vibe of the main home, with full width covered porches front and back to enjoy the scenery. With 3700 SF, you'll have room to relax. You enter to a center hallway that spans front to back, with french doors to the rear porch. There are four large bedrooms with baths, two up and two down. The master has its own private outdoor access and an oversize master bath with soaking tub, walk-in shower and walk-in closet. The guest room with built-in shelving, is also on the main floor with access to the pool bath. Upstairs are two generously sized bedrooms, each with en-suite baths.
- The large living - dining area has rustic hewn ceiling beams and a stacked stone fireplace(wood burning with gas line.) It overlooks the backyard and pool.
- The large eat-in kitchen has a large center island for prep, granite counters and a gas log fireplace. Off that is the large utility room, with sink, cabinets and room for a freezer or frig.
- The guest house is a 3/3 manufactured home with fenced yard.
- EVENTERS - this was formerly Greenwood Farms with jumps and water features intact on site. Stone and brick jumps, water hazards and wood obstacles are placed throughout the property for cross-country eventing competition. A large outdoor gated arena is also available. There is a circle pen for exercise, covered outdoor holding stalls, covered storage for farm equipment, covered storage for hay, and a workshop with garage door with electricity.
Horse Facility Features
- The barn-stable has double wooden doors that slide open with 12 gated stalls inside the barn. Both electricity and water are available, with a wash rack and tack room. There is also a small apartment.
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2390 Greenwood Rd, Weatherford, Parker County, Texas