Turn Key Cutting horse place. 31 acres with custom 4/4.5 bath. Three car garage with 1/2 bath. Fenced and crossed fenced. Main barn has 8 stalls, 12 x 20. Feed room and tack room. Second barn is 20 x 120, has hay and machinery storage , 8 dog kennels, and two more 12 x 20 stalls. Covered arena 100 x 100 with big ass fan with electric, and Pro Cutter. 120 ft round pen, with pro cutter. Cattle holding pens, with chute. Two tanks, one stocked with bass. 6 loafing sheds in coastal pastures. Bring your horses, cattle, fishing poles and family to enjoy this unique country estate. Property is Ag exempt. Garner School District
- Granite counter tops, stained concrete floor, large master with fireplace.
- Huge walk in closets. Large downstairs master bedroom with two way gas fireplace between bedroom and master bath. Bath is 16 x 11 with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
- One bedroom upstairs that would make a great media room, as it is 19 x 12.
- Two bedrooms downstairs share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Has concrete stained floors and a separate office with built in cabinets and desk. Also a full bath attached to office.
- Two living areas
- New a/c units on house.
- New well pump, Has tankless water heater, water softener and reverse osmosis on well.
- Spacious three car garage with 1/2 bath.
- 31 acres, crossed fenced, with permanent pastures. each pasture has a loafing shed for protection.
- Fences are pipe, T post and smooth wire.
- Two stock tanks one stocked with Bass.
Horse Facility Features
- Main barn has 8 stall, 12 x 20, feed room and tack room.
- Second barn is 20 x 120, has hay storage, 8 dog kennels, and two more 12 x 20 stalls.
- Covered arena 100 x 100 with big ass fan with electric .
- Pro cutter in arena and round pen
- 120 ft round pen, cattle holding pens, with chute.
- Two tanks, one stocked with bass.
- 6 loafing sheds in coastal pastures.
- 18 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7211 FM 113, Weatherford, Parker County, Texas