This Stunning Hill Country inspired home is nestled on a hillside overlooking a beautiful valley in Aledo, TX. With 15 manicured acres, this ranch has everything the true horseman needs. A 5 stall show barn with covered runs, 4 horse walker, lighted 265x180 roping arena & 5 separate pastures. The barn also contains a 3 bed guest quarters w full kitchen. The main home was custom designed by Tracy Tomlin and is superb in details and craftsmanship, exuding warmth & elegance. The sparkling pool w spa & outdoor patio is the ideal place to relax as the Texas summers heat up. The property is highlighted by gorgeous mature trees. This ranch is the perfect place to call home or your weekend getaway!
- Main House: 3000sqft Hill Country stone home with a front porch made for view gazing and coffee sippin, Enter the home to the gorgeous, comfy and cozy living room with hand carved hard wood floors, tons of windows and handsome stone fire place. Beautiful Kitchen with breakfast bar, gorgeous wood cabinets and granite counters. Open to the kitchen, the dining room is flanked by windows letting in gorgeous views of the sparkling pool. Satillo tile floors throughout the house invite the natural elements in. Large Master suite down with sitting area and fireplace. 3 over sized bedrooms up with, two sharing a Jack & Jill bath and one with a private bath.
- Soil: The property has wonderful sandy loam soil, perfect footing for horses and cattle, and include: Windthorst soils, Windthorst fine sandy loam, Duffau and Weatherford soils, Nimrod fine sand, and Wise clay loam.
- Topography: The ranch has moderately level to sloped topography with the highest point being approximalty 920ft. in elevation and the lowest point being approximately 880ft. in elevation.
Horse Facility Features
- Arena: 265x180 lighted roping arena with return alley, automatic roping chute, header & healer boxes and holding pens.
- Show Barn: 5-12x12 stalls with partially covered pipe runs, fans, and fly spray system. Tack room, feed/hay storage, insulated ceiling, 2 roll up doors, and 4 horse walker. 3 bedroom 1 bath Guest House with living room and full kitchen. Covered front porch.
- 12 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2927 W Farm to Market 5, Annetta, Parker County, Texas