World class Equestrian estate comprising 108 incredible acres of grass fields. Bear Creek’s live water runs through the middle of the property with over 1800 feet of both sides of the creek with two dams. Horse facility includes a professionally designed barn built with cinder block construction boasting 11 large stalls with aluminum slide doors, feed room, two vet areas and conditioned tack room with guest apartment. A large show arena with world class footing made up of fiber and rubber. Multiple fenced grass turnouts are on property. The property includes three homes, first is the owner’s residence sitting near the barn designed with rustic while elegant features, large outside entertaining area with great views of the property, large windows in family and master bedroom take advantage of the great views. Guest home sits above the creek with great views from large rear patio. Including large family room open to the kitchen, master bedroom with large windows to take advantage of the views. Three bedroom home for the ranch manager sits to the rear of the property.
- Beautiful Ranch and Horse Facility with amazing privacy and acreage! 103 Pristine Acres. This is one of the most complete equine properties on the market in the Hill Country. Great for Horse Lovers!
- • This beautiful Ranch and home is designed to remain comfortable and charming.
- • Enjoy live water with two dams and an abundance of mature trees.
- • This perfectly manicured horse facility offers world class 170-foot by 280-foot arena with fiber and rubber footing.
- • The cinder block barn is finished with details to house your most expensive equine athletes, from the flooring in each of the eleven stalls to the large isle ways, duel vet or tacking areas, automatic fly system and conditioned tack room with loft apartment.
- • The Ranch is primarily made up of creek bottom and valley that possess rich soil deposits from the surrounding hills with great grass pastures.
- • The property does have some roll and wonderful views, but is primarily gentle in nature. Bear Creek winds through the property for approximately 1,890 feet. Bear Creek is historically a reliable creek.
- • 11 Stall Barn with living quarters.
- • The barn was designed with ease of use in mind.
- • You can drive through the main section of barn with your truck and trailer, making loading and unloading a breeze.
- • Enjoy masterfully crafted details in the owners home, with cozy finishes and rustic charm.
- • Ultimate private compound with amazing outdoor living showcasing breathtaking views.
- • The location of this ranch is so unique within minutes of downtown Kerrville while still enjoying their own personal horse facility.
- • The beautiful home offers a wonderful sanctuary for relaxation and open floor plan.
- • Living room with rock fire place, vaulted beamed ceilings, tile floors and windows across entire back give this home a rich, warm feeling, comfortable for entertaining and family time.
- • The kitchen boasts details that any culinary artist would love including custom cabinetry, open to living area, and beautiful breakfast bar and island.
- • Breakfast nook/ dinning with warm welcoming gathering spot and windows viewing the outdoor living space.
- • Large master offers privacy and luxurious bath along with spectacular views out private back patio.
- • In main house enjoy the loft which can be used as guest space or great for in home office and or craft space.
- • Additional guest house with kitchen, large living area, large master and covered outdoor patio overlooking the spring fed creek is great for family, guests or clients.
- • Also on property is a three-bedroom home for the ranch managers family.
- • Property in its entirety with all out buildings, and apartments boasts 7 bedrooms and baths.
- • This unique property boasts almost 103 acres secluded beauty.
- • Unrivaled outdoor entertaining including large expansive decking and long-range views One of a kind tranquil resort feeling.
- • Private gated entrance with extra parking and circle driveway with turn around.
- • Grounds feature 11 stall horse barn, arena, cross fencing, turn outs and more.
- • Entire property covered by mature trees.
- • Addition acreage could accommodate another home site.
- • The living quarters in the barn consists of a kitchen, dining/sitting area, washer and dryer hookups, full bathroom with shower and loft bedroom/living area.
- • The barn also boasts additional storage areas for hay and equipment.
- • Existing Structures: Barn, Tractor Shed, Guest House, Stable, Feed Barn, Hay Shed, Storage Shed, Foreman's House
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
888 Bear Creek Rd, Kerrville, Kerr County, Texas