Own your own slice of heaven in the Texas Hill Country; Home is situated on a hill w/ long range views of the Guadalupe River Valley and only 5 minutes to Center Point (15 minutes to Comfort and Bandera).
- Large Classic Red Barn w/Tack Room; 5 Stalls (room for more!); Hay Loft w/Elevator (80'x45' approx); Wash Room and Tack Room...Room for more Stalls
- Large Metal Machine/Workshop w/ 3 Rollup Doors (60'x30' approx); Workshop perfect for projects and equipment storage
- Smaller 40`X40` stick frame construction Barn w/Washer/Dryer Hookup and Storage Loft
- Coastal Hay pastures are perfect for grazing and 55 Acres are Ag-Exempt...have produced up to 2,000-3,000 Square Bales per cutting (average of 3 cuttings/year).
-Round Pen and Pipe fenced Corrals
-There are 2 existing tanks that have been lined with bentonite but need to be resealed. Water lines are run to each tank to pump water when needed.
** Center Point is well located between Boerne, Bandera, Kerrville, Comfort, Camp Verde & Fredericksburg...Tons of potential here! Great weekender location or Full Time Living! BY APPT Only
Watch the video
- A 1970's built Rancher w/2 Car Garage features 2 Kitchens, 2 Fireplaces and pretty long range views of the Guadalupe River Valley.
- Great Room is versatile w/Tongue & Groove Ceilings, Brick Fireplace and connects to main house via a Gallery.
- TERRAIN: Improved pastures with scattered Live oak and Pecan. The 3rd Largest Live oak in the Hill Country is said to be on this property. The property is located 15 Min from the up and coming hill country resort town of Comfort, 5 Min to Center Point, 20 Min to Kerrville, 35 Min to Boerne, and 45 Min to San Antonio. The property is located in Center Point Estates a deed restricted area with well-kept homes and paved road that leads to the entrance.
- HAY Production: Average of 3 Cuttings/Year w/ 2000-3000 Square Bales per Cutting (8000-9000 Square Bales/Year depending upon rainfall).
Horse Facility Features
- - Large Classic Red Barn w/Tack Room; 5 Stalls (room for more!); Hay Loft w/Elevator (80'x45' approx); Wash Room and Tack Room...Room for more Stalls.
- - Coastal Hay pastures are perfect for grazing and 55 Acres are Ag-Exempt...have produced up to 2,000 -3,000 Square Bales in a cutting with an average of 3 cuttings/year (depending on rainfall).
- -Round Pen and Pipe fenced Corrals
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
350 Center Point Dr E, Center Point, Kerr County, Texas