The Hidden Creek Ranch is a rare opportunity to own with unique features of nature and privacy all within 30 miles from Dallas.
This 59.134 +/- Acres property offers wildlife habitat, creek combined with agricultural ground and improved pastures.
From Dallas, I-20 East to Hiram Road (Exit 509). L over bridge. L on CR 310 (approx 1 mile) to R on CR 312, property 1.5 miles on L (SOP)
(Located 15 miles to Terrell, and 35 miles to Dallas, the Ranch is easily accessed from Loves Field Airport or Dallas/Fort Worth Airport). This is the perfect combination of country charm, convenient to dining, shopping, hospitals and grocery stores.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to purchase an exquisite ranch laced with stunning hardwood trees, and a large pond stocked with catfish. Pulling through the ranch entry you will begin your journey down the drive flanked with beautiful meadows and fiberglass fencing welcoming you into the scenic ranch and onwards towards the main home.
Road Frontage - Approx. 3100 ft on CR 312
Taxes: The property is under an agricultural tax exemption.
Watch the video
- The beautifully designed & elegant 4,176 sq ft custom house was built in 2006 by Van Voss home builder. This well-designed and efficient layout totals 5 bedrooms, including downstairs master bedroom and bath, study and over-sized utility room, wet bar. As you walk up the winding stair case you will come to four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, game/media room, and attic space and a outside balcony overlooking the beautiful grounds. The home boasts a breathtaking entrance of soaring ceilings & warm design, triple crown molding, tile, carpet and hardwoods. Light and bright with large windows giving an abundance of natural light throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen houses a commercial grade range and is built for a crowd with a breakfast area and island open to family room, both overlooking the backyard oasis. Designed for indoor & outdoor entertaining with covered patios, serene nature paths, resort like backyard with pool, spa, firepit, fireplace, outdoor kitchen and pergola. Perfect for Multigenerational Lifestyle, and truly a one-of-a-kind oasis in the Country.
- The ranch has been developed very well with 2 entries serving their specialized purpose. The primary entry takes you to the main home via paved, automatic gate, leaving a secondary entry to service the horse and cattle facilities. The complex features individual turnout pastures, riding arena and barns. The main barn is approximately 60 x 80 metal building (concrete), provides four stalls, two offices with city water, electric, aerobic, propane, shed/tack room, cameras, internet, and storage for all your toys. In addition to this generous horse barn, there is an additional 60 x 60 metal building (gravel), with 15 overhangs on both sides, that can provide for hay and equipment storage, a diesel tank, with water and electric provided. To complete the facility, there are several outside horse paddocks and an outdoor 100 x 200 arena. The property is fenced with fiberglass pipe and barbed wired used for perimeter fencing, cross fencing and paddock fencing. There are 6 loafing sheds and water to each pasture. Hidden Creek Ranch has everything necessary to be a full functioning ranch for any level of rancher.
- Elevation, Topography, Soils & Foliage:
- The property is enriched with sandy loam soil throughout.
- The rich variety of native forest and shrubs that envelop the property provide trails, hiking and habitat for a variety of wildlife that roam throughout the property. Predator species and hogs provide additional year around hunting opportunities.
- The ranch encompasses ponds stocked with catfish. There is College Mound Water that supplies to all of the pastures, paddocks, equine buildings and dwellings.
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9797 Co Rd 312, Terrell, Kaufman County, Texas