When the kids are away, parents will play! This custom home was perfectly built to suit buyers ready to enjoy their prime! Equine ready on 10.48 acres in a small gated community. Built to last with energy efficiency and low maintenance features without sacrificing luxury! **This rustic beauty is one of a kind.** Inside the 4,969 sq. ft home, brick and stone accents are found throughout! Cathedral ceilings with massive wood beams in living, 4 fireplaces, and large picture windows with views. Open concept living perfect for entertaining, both indoors, or out on the patio and cocktail pool! Massive master suit with his and her cedar ceiling closets. Custom cabinets throughout! The 10.43 acres is fenced and cross-fenced with 3 paddock + shelters and Ag exemption. Stocked pond, lighted pasture, 4 stall barn with automatic waters, fly system, and tack room w/ 1/2 bath! 3 Car Garage, XL will fit 2 full size trucks, and a 4th bay and 2nd laundry. HIGH AND DRY!! Just 5.5 miles from the intersection of Highway 290 and Highway 99. Easy access to anywhere in Houston!
Watch the video
- ● Jeff Smith Custom Builder
- ● Brick surround with custom stone details front and back. **The back elevation of the home is just as stunning as the front!
- ● Large picture windows, to pool and pond!
- ○ Pull down shades are 100% retractable.
- ● Exposed wood beams in entryway and living
- ● Brick enclosed, sun room with fireplace and speakers, and fan.
- ● Open concept kitchen great for entertaining
- ● Retractable downdraft in the island
- ● 5 burner stove top
- ● Oversized fridge, included!
- ● Room for 2nd fridge in HUGE Pantry
- ● Wood cabinets with hardware and drawer pulls
- ● Chefs desk
- ● Large wrap around bar with seating for 8
- ● Wine Fridge
- ● Stone kick plate and arched wall
- ● Custom Cabinetry GALORE!
- ● Entertainment center in living with speaker system
- ● 2 desks and shelving in study
- ● Collectors glass shelving with lights
- ● Master closets with built in dressers and cedar ceilings
- ● Every bath with plenty of cabinet storage
- ● Mudroom in garage with 2nd WASHER and cabinets
- ● Laundry room with sink, storage closet
- ● OVERSIZED Garage
- ○ 3 car bays with 4th toy shed bump out.
- ○ 2 Car XL will fit a full-sized truck
- ○ Stairwell to storage space above garage● Energy Features
- ● 3 Zoned AC/Heat
- ● Radiant Barrier in roof
- ● 2 Controlled water heaters
- ● Installed speakers in living, master bedroom, and sunroom.
- ● Solar Screens
- ● Water Softener
- ● 10.43 Acres
- ● Fenced and cross fenced
- ● Hay Field
- ○ Ag Exemption in Place
- ○ Hay Barn
- ● Pond is stocked with Bass and Catfish
- ● Water Feature
- ● Sprinkler System on one acre homestead
- ● Cocktail pool (Spa style pool) Easy Maintenance! With water feature makes a tranquil relaxing spot!
- ○ Chlorine tablet drop box.
- ○ Mechanicals/pump in excellent condition
- ○ Water Feature
- ○ Lights
- ● Hunters Creek HOA. only $300 annually!
- ● Home has high elevation and great property drainage.
- ● Gated Community
- ● Gated Driveway
- ● 5.5 Miles from the Grand Parkway 99 and 290 intersection!
- Pond was dug first and the dirt excavated was used to set homes elevation. Home has been HIGH AND DRY since 2007!
Horse Facility Features
- 3 Paddocks
- ○ each with lean-to shelters with lightning rods
- ● 4 Stall shed row style stable
- ○ Easy access feeders
- ○ Electric outlet at each stall
- ○ Fly system
- ○ Great Lighting
- ○ Pasture entry
- ● Automatic Waters’ (4 )
- ● Hot and Cold Water
- ● Concrete wash area with drain
- ● Lighted riding pasture
- ● Outside fenced storage area
- ○ Jumpers standards stay
- ● Climate Controlled Tack Room
- ○ Tile floors
- ○ Electric outlets on each wall
- ○ Locked entry
- ○ Half Bath
- 11 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
310 Hunters Creek, Hockley, Harris County, Texas