Equestrian Estate Like No Other! 13.77+/-Acres on a 75 Acre Ranch. Only 1 Hour north of DFW & 25 Min from McKinney & Sherman.
Need More Acreage? 21+ Additional Acreage Available for purchase.
Custom Home with 3 Master Suites with Private Baths & Built-ins.
Lighted Arena with Granite Screenings.
4 Stable Barn + Double Stall, Turn-outs
Unparalleled Views of 75 Acres Pristine Beauty!
• Electric Gate • Private • Gorgeous!
Watch the video
- Custom home with fantastic 1.5-story floor plan. This property is truly Turn-Key and Move-In Ready! Meticulously maintained throughout.
- Large bay windows with Picture-Perfect VIEWS. Chef's kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop & luxury granite. Huge master suite + 2 more junior master suites that oversized and with private, ensuite baths.
- Impressive office with built-ins & HUGE mudroom with more built ins. All bedrooms and office are on the first floor. Media Room & bath, upstairs. Upstairs bath is rough plumbed for bathtub. This would make a great Mother-in-law suite!
- Great outdoor dining/Living area with amazing Pergola and fire-pit. FANTASTIC VIEWS of gentle, rolling hills and fairway-like pristine acreage. Simply Stunning!
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own 13.77+/- acres on a 75-acre, gated ranch. Enjoy riding throughout the 75-acre ranch. It is set up for Dressage training & competition. The gentle rolling hills create a landscape that is unparalleled in North Texas.
- Electric Tape & pipe fences surround the property. Underground utilities, throughout the ranch.
- Unique and beautiful property! Nestled in the Southern-most edge of the Arbuckle Mountain Range.
- Also Available:
- • 8.297 ACRES $145,200 - STOCK TANK, MATURE TREES & LUSH PASTURE, AIRFIELD ACCESS
- • 13 ACRES $185,000 - NATURAL SPRING POND, LUSH PASTURE & MATURE TREES, AIRFIELD ACCESS
Horse Facility Features
- Immaculate 1700SF+ Horse Stable
- • 4 Stalls + DOUBLE STALL foal-mare or hay storage
- • Auto-Mist Fly Spray system
- • Wash bay + hot water heater with w&d connect
- • Lighted arena w granite screenings
- • Turnouts
- • Tack Room
- • Office
- • 30' x 50' Machine Barn
- • 30' x 30' Shop w/rolling door with commercial concrete floor
- • All with Electric & Water
- 20 miles
- 17 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
115 Rowland Dr, Whitewright, Grayson County, Texas