No photo description available.
Back
$669,750

Gorgeous turn-key horse property in desirable Tierra Linda Ranch, Kerrville TX

Kerrville, Gillespie County , Texas

7.03
ACRES
3
BEDROOMS
2
BATH
2603
SQ FT
pen • 1 barn with 2 stalls • 2 Run-in stalls

Property description

Fly in or drive in to Tierra Linda and to “a ranchette within a ranch”. This property superbly accommodates your own horses or reserve one for your guests from the ranch stable at no charge. This wonderful 3 bedroom home was recently remodeled and attention to detail is apparent from the moment you open the door. The house is secluded on 7.03 acres and surrounded by native oak trees creating a true park like setting. The spacious layout of the house and the numerous oversize windows work to take advantage of the beauty of light and surrounding nature. A separate multi-use building offers guest quarters with kitchenette and bath; an air conditioned workshop/garage with optional RV storage, and an immaculate two-stall horse stable & tack room. The large stable area includes a pipe fenced let-out pen, round pen, and wash rack. Other features include a detached two-car garage with storage and a lovely party pavilion. Tierra Linda Ranch offers many unique amenities which include: ranch trail rides, private air strip, tennis, pickleball, swimming pool, clubhouse, fishing lakes and access to hundreds of acres. An Ag exemption and very low HOA dues make for a value that’s hard to beat!


Details

Home Features

  • MAIN HOME
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • 2,603 square feet
  • 2 living areas
  • Beautifully Updated
  • Secluded & Private
  • Large pavilion
  • Spacious deck
  • Gorgeous landscaping
  • Great master bedroom with large closet & bathroom

Lot Features

  • Partially wooded with mature native Oaks
  • Park-like setting around house & barn with carefully trimmed trees
  • Easy access by paved HOA road
  • Well & septic
  • Fenced vegetable garden
  • Lots of wildlife

Horse Facility Features

  • 2-stall barn is a multi-use building - 1/2 barn & tack room, 1/2 air conditioned workshop/RV storage, with a full guest suite upstairs complete with kitchenette & bathroom. VERY well-designed.
  • Large pipe let-out stalls/pens
  • Round pen
  • Wash rack on slab with drain
  • Barn can be completely closed to keep horses out of the weather.
  • Nice tack room with sink
  • Ramps leading into the elevated interior stalls to keep them clean
  • Tierra Linda Ranch has miles and miles of horse trails throughout the approximately 3,400 acre ranch. The subdivision is a working cattle ranch/private HOA subdivision with lots anywhere from 5 to 15 acres. The restrictions limit residents to fence only 20% of their owned acreage in order to keep their AG EXEMPTION on the remaining 80% as it's free grazing for the cattle. This also allows residents access throughout the ranch for riding the many trails, etc.
  • The ranch owns/maintains a private herd of a dozen horses for resident and guest use at no charge, allowing residents to reserve horses for their guests for trail riding. There is a full-time wrangler on staff who leads trail rides for the less experienced and maintains the herd.
  • Tierra Linda residents also enjoy a list of amenities which include:
  • Large pool with small wading/kid pool
  • Clubhouse - an early 1900s rock house that's been tastefully updated and modernized to accommodate gatherings and board meetings.
  • Over 300 acres of HOA-owned land (with a flowing creek) to explore, ride, hike, and fish.
  • Private airstrip with privately-owned hangars which come available periodically for purchase
  • 2 managed fishing lakes stocked with bass, catfish, perch, and bluegill
  • Tennis/pickle ball courts
  • Ranch stable with round pen and riding arena

Distances

  • 12 miles to schools
  • 85 miles to airports
  • 10 miles to hospitals
  • 8 miles to shopping


Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information


Location

542 Blue Sage Loop, Kerrville, Gillespie County, Texas


SIMILAR LISTINGS

© 2020. HorseProperties.net. All rights reserved.