Located off of Hwy 46 about 4 miles west of Interstate 281, south on Brand Rd to Shepherds Ranch.
For the horse enthusiast or stock show family looking for the perfect setup this very private unique property is for you. Located at the end of the 6.14 acre flag lot, the long paved drive takes you through the custom gate to the home and barns. The property features a 2690 sq ft rock home, pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi, and many barns and outbuildings with pipe pens and turnouts that will accommodate both horses or show cattle. Massive Live Oaks and the manicured yard surround the home and pool area. Located in the popular Comal ISD, the property is minutes from HEB, Wal-Mart, Home Depot and several restaurants. A short 20 minute drive will get you to San Antonio, New Braunfels, Blanco or Boerne.
Watch the video
- THE HOME
- The one story 2690 sq foot rock home has three bedrooms, two and a half baths, an exercise room and office. Built in 1994 and recently updated with granite and designer colors in an open floor plan design. Entering the front door, the entry area passes the office and leads to the dining/bonus/ game room and continues to the French doors to the pool. The large kitchen Island Bar looks out over the living area and masonry fire place and through the picture windows to the pool and backyard. There is ample room for a large dining table just off the kitchen. The Master bedroom has a door leading to the pool and hot tub area, two separate walk in closets, the bath has a double sink and vanity. The other two bedroom are a Jack and Jill setup with separate closets, 2 sinks, two vanities, and a single toilet with a door. The office is just off the entry and has a great view of the front of the property. Another bonus room is currently set up as an exercise room with mirrors on two walls, and a half bath. The laundry/mud room is accessed through the garage. It has a coat closet, large cabinets, other storage and a utility sink.
- OTHER FEATURES
- -Security system
- -irrigation system
- -Leaf Guard gutters
- -Heated pool with waterfall feature a den built in hot tub
- -Separate Jacuzzi
- -3 Outdoor Tuff Sheds for pool and lawn equipment, and the third for washer/dryer for livestock use
- LIGHTING AND RV PLUGS
- -FOUR 30 AMP RV plugs, with water set up for visitors, etc.
- -LED lights installed throughout the backyard and barn areas with on/off switches at the house and barns
- -private well with concrete storage tank, UV water treatment and water softener systems.
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- There is NOT a lock box on the property. To tour the property, please make an appointment with the Listing Agent, Bobby Craft at 210-387-2679 or email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours notice. You must be accompanied by the Listing Agent or one of his associates.
- The subject property is marketed and shown exclusively by the Mock Ranches Group, a team with Keller Williams Realty. Notice to buyers agents; buyer agent must make first contact and be present for all showings in order to qualify for full commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion if the Listing Broker and/ or its associates.
Horse Facility Features
- LIVESTOCK FEATURES
- -Brand new 25X30 with 3’ awning shed building along the driveway with large turnouts attached. barn has custom gates that can split the barn into 15X25 stalls to lock animals inside during bad weather or foaling. Barn has power, water, lights, and fans.
- -All weather access road to the wooden barn that is fully lit with LED’S on 3 way switches accessible from the garage and barn area.
- -the original wooden barn has three 12X12 fully matted stalls, High Country corner feeders, fans, lights, and attached turnout pens. Barn has asphalt alley with seperate feed /storage area and water. Barn has lights for those late nights along with LED flood lights and a 1500 watt light on the back of the barn to light the arena area.
- -18’X41’ shed row metal barn covers three Priefert Premier 12X12 wood filled stalls with sliding front doors, fully matted, High Country corner feeders with water, lights and power. The stalls are removable if the new owner needs an equipment/ hay barn instead.
- -Two extra tall metal barns that include two 15’X16’ stalls in each(4 total over sized stalls) with welded wire horse panels, fans, lights, custom fencing, fully matted and with pipe turnouts attached with mature oaks for shade. Each pen has water.
- -Two 12X12 custom metal shelters (barns) with lights, fully matted, with awnings, water, over sized attached turnouts, with mature oaks.
- - 12X16 Tuff Shed used for tack, mini fridge and a water heater for the wash rack located nearby.
- -Wash rack with concrete pad, large posts for cross ties, access to hot and cold water
- -Multiple tie rails and rings around barn area
- -back of property has been leveled and worked to use as a riding arena, 250’X170’. There is also a round pen. The owner was the Canadian National Finals Champion barrel racer training on these grounds.
- -ALL RUNS AND TURNOUTS HAVE BEEN BUILT FOR SAFETY AND TO LAST WITH WELDED WIRE 2”X3” equestrian paneling.
- The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable. However, the Mock Ranches Group at Keller Williams Realty and its associates, members, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. No representation is made as to the possible investment value or type of use. Prospective buyers are urged to verify all information to their satisfaction and consult with their tax and legal advisers before making a final determination.
- Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that properties in the State of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts, natural and unnatural, including but not limited to weather related events, environmental issues, disease(e.g. Oak Wilt, Wasting Disease, or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal transportation, previous owner actions, actions by neighbors and government actions. Prospective buyers should investigate any concerns to their satisfaction.
- 20 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
592 Shepherds Ranch, Bulverde, Comal County, Texas