Impeccably Finished Interior with Incredible Outdoor Living and Stable
7,286 sq. ft (per tax rolls), built in 2012 on 5.12 acres
5 Bedrooms/ 4 Full Baths/ 2 Half Baths/ 3 Living Areas/ 2 Fireplaces/ 2 Dining Areas
Wine Room/ Study/ Game Loft/ Theater Room/ Exercise~Craft Room
3 Car Garage/ Workshop/ Pool/ Outdoor Living
- Spectacular gated estate on 5 acres minutes from Fairview, Allen, and Lake Lavon! This home is built for entertaining with an open concept floor plan that flows into two large covered patio, chefs kitchen, and a sunken wine room off of the kitchen and dining room. New pool and jacuzzi overlook fabulous uninterupted views. Main floor includes the master, secondary bedroom, a large home theather, and two large dinning areas. The home also has a private entrance to the Trinity Trail for 25 miles of horse and walking paths leading to Lake Lavon.
- High ceilings, abundant natural light, and quality fixtures and hardware set the stage for this impressive home, where exquisite taste and impeccable attention to detail are evident both inside and out. Inside, deeply stained hardwoods extend throughout and gorgeous millwork emphasizes your windows, drawing attention to the tranquil outdoor vistas. Professionally updated lighting gives a cohesive look as you move between spaces in the wonderfully open floor plan. Multiple entertaining areas inside and out make it easy for family and friends to gather. You will love the living room with its beamed ceiling, spectacular stone fireplace, and view of the pool and pastures! Your luxurious first-floor master suite is quietly secluded, as is your guest suite, with secondary bedrooms situated upstairs. A whole home surge protector provides safety for your expensive electronics and appliances. Outside, your expansive deck on the second floor overlooks your stable and pastures, while friends gather around your sparkling pool and fabulous outdoor living area below. Front fencing and a gated entrance provide privacy for your home. The gate is equipped with cell technology keypad allowing you to open the gate anywhere you have cell service. Large planters are tied into the properties extensive sprinkler system to provide beautiful color to greet guests on arrival. At the back of your property, a gate offers private access to the 25-mile Trinity Trail.
- First Floor:
- As you open the gorgeous custom metal door, you step into an open, welcoming entry with soaring ceilings and wonderful natural light. Richly stained, scraped hardwood floors extend in all directions, inviting you further into this well-appointed home. To your left, a dramatic stair curves up to a balcony that overlooks the entry, with beautifully framed windows that follow the curve of the stair as you ascend. To your right, your formal dining room is set for guests. And straight ahead, a wall of windows showcases your fabulous patio, pool, and rolling pastures beyond.
- Just past the stair on your left, your sunken study is set into a curved space with three windows that connect you to the front hall. Beautiful hardwood floors continue into this room and are accented by stunning built-ins exquisitely finished with corbels and crown molding. A globe chandelier makes a statement in this spectacular space designed to inspire you.
- Across from the stair, your dining room table sparkles in the light of your fabulous linear chandelier. Front windows are beautifully framed with extensive millwork to draw attention and frame views of your expansive front yard. Stacked crown moulding circles the room, with a unique ceiling medallion in the center that accentuates your chandelier. Opposite the windows, one arched doorway connects you to your kitchen through the butler’s pantry, while the other leads to your wine room.
- Your spacious wine room has a wonderfully curved wall and brick pavers on the floor for a bit of an old world feel. A series of windows borrows light from the entry, and additional light spills in through the arched doorway to the living room. Rich, solid wood cabinetry is topped with granite and features a stainless sink to provide a wet bar, and another incredible chandelier completes this cozy room.
- From your entry, hardwood floors continue past the dining room and study into the heart of this beautiful home. In this bright and welcoming space the living room, casual eating, and kitchen areas are open to one another so that people and conversation can flow throughout. Windows all along the back wall are beautifully framed to emphasize the gorgeous outdoor views, and two sets of French doors open wide for a seamless connection between your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- In the living room, richly stained beams and trusses echo the hardwood floors and draw your eyes up to the soaring cathedral ceiling, where a gorgeous globe chandelier glows warmly. Three high windows spill natural light into the space and are balanced across the living room by three lovely Juliet balconies from the game loft. An additional balcony at the back of the living room further adds to the spacious and open feel of this inviting room. It is the fireplace, however, that steals the show in this room, with an incredible stone surround that continues up to the soaring ceiling. A raised hearth and two large niches are complemented by a heavy wood mantel, and the use of exterior stone creates a connection between your interior and exterior architecture.
- Opposite your striking fireplace, your kitchen is just as thoughtfully appointed with soft white cabinetry and beautiful granite counters. Gorgeous details and hardware are evident everywhere, and cabinets are double-stacked with glass in the upper cabinets for a lighter feel. The focal point of your kitchen is your Wolf 6-burner gas rangetop with griddle, which sits under an elegant vent hood accented with graceful corbels and a small display ledge. Other stainless appliances include double wall ovens, a dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator. A large island serves as a social hub and visually separates the kitchen from the eating area between the kitchen and living room. Your sink looks out to your fireplace, and three lovely pendant lights keep your island bright. Two fabulous pantries keep your supplies and ingredients ready when you need them.
- Between your kitchen and dining room, your expansive butler’s pantry is finished with same soft white cabinets and granite counters for abundant storage and plenty of space for your favorite serving pieces. A series of three beautiful groin vaults adorns the ceiling, each with an elegant chandelier that references those above the island for a cohesive feel. Your largest pantry is accessed through this space, and a built-in desk offers a quiet spot to plan meals.
- In addition to your main living areas, your master retreat is also situated on the first floor, quietly tucked in the back corner of your home. From the living room, an arch to the right of your fireplace leads to a beautiful, light-filled space where hardwood floors extend through the sleeping area to the curved wall of windows that overlook your pool, stable, and pastures. This tranquil spot is perfect for a comfortable chair, a good book, and a cup of coffee. In the center of the bedroom, a series of three groin vaults are perfectly executed to add architectural beauty and drama to the ceiling.
- Opposite your sitting area, double doors open to a luxurious master bath with large format, diamond-set tile that accentuates the spacious proportions. A long, richly stained furniture vanity runs along one wall, topped with exotic granite and linen cabinets that flank the separate sinks. His and hers mirrors are beautifully framed by arched millwork for a polished finish. Across from the vanity, your jetted soaker tub is centered under a large window that splashes sunlight through the privacy glass. A pebble mosaic accent ties in with your large walk-in shower to unite these spaces. Overhead, the tall cathedral ceiling is luxuriously finished in stained wood, with elegantly curved ledges adding to this unique focal point. Another gorgeous chandelier gives soft light for a relaxing atmosphere. At the end of your luxurious bath, your enormous master closet is outfitted with ample shelving and hanging space to keep you organized. A dramatic square chandelier adds a designer touch to this well-planned closet.
- Back in your living room, a hall to the left of your fireplace leads to a powder bath and guest room with private ensuite. Your powder bath has high ceilings to enhance the spacious feel, while the warm wood cabinetry and dark granite set a rich color palette that feels cozy and inviting. Across the hall, your guest suite is also roomy and welcoming with plush carpet and a large front window that captures views of your expansive front yard. The cathedral ceiling adds elegance, highlighted by a stunning chandelier. A generous closet and lavishly finished private bath with a walk-in shower ensure that your guests have a comfortable and inviting place to stay.
- Also on your first floor are your theater room, laundry room, and owner’s entry with access to your three-car garage. These are toward the back of your home, off a vestibule through the kitchen containing your second pantry, the back stair, and French doors to your back yard.
- Double doors open to your theater room, where generous proportions and Dolby Atmos surround sound put you right in the middle of your favorite movie. A bar counter at the back is topped with exotic granite and offers seating for three, with plenty of room in front for multiple rows of luxurious theater seating. At the front of the room, an 11 x 6 control room includes plenty of shelving for equipment and media. Soft carpet and layers of lighting create the perfect atmosphere, while double-drywalled walls easily contain the sound.
- Your laundry room is also just off the kitchen and adjacent to the doors to the pool, making it super convenient to drop towels and other items into the laundry after a refreshing swim. Your laundry room is beautifully finished with soft white cabinetry, a granite counter for folding clothes, and a utility sink. A chandelier adds elegance to your laundry room, and its large size will easily accommodate an extra refrigerator or an organizational system.
- Between the laundry room and your kitchen, your owner’s entry features a coat closet and built-in bench for hanging jackets and light bags. Cubbies above and below the bench are ready for pretty baskets to catch stray items and keep everything neatly organized. A door at the end opens to your 3-car garage with an epoxy floor and two windows for natural light. A deep utility sink and a finished understair storage area add convenience, while a lockable door in the corner opens to a stair that accesses a large, fully decked and climate-controlled storage area.
- Second Floor:
- Your hardwood stair opens out into a loft area on your second floor. The deeply stained hardwoods of your stair continue throughout most of your second floor, adding a sense of continuity between rooms. From the balcony overlooking the entry, you have a fantastic view of the gorgeous wrought iron chandelier that is nestled in the curve of the stair. The balcony rail has a hand rail and newel posts in the same rich wood as the floors, complemented by iron balusters with double basket and scrolled details. This rail is repeated on the opposite side of the loft in the trio of Juliet balconies that overlook the beautiful beams and fireplace of your living room. From these balconies you can see across the open second story and through the high windows to your expansive deck and rolling pastures beyond. Your loft area is bright and spacious, perfect for a game table or a casual seating area.
- To the left of the loft, French doors open to a large exercise room with a fantastic closet generously sized for storing equipment. This space could easy be used for crafting as well. A large recess on the wall is ready for a tv so that your favorite program or movie can help the time speed by. Crisp white baseboards and neutral paint create a pleasant and welcoming space for your daily routine.
- Past your exercise room, a short hall to the left opens to a spacious bedroom with hardwood floors, two large side windows, tall ceilings, and a beautiful chandelier. The generous walk-in closet includes two columns of shelving and loads of hanging space to keep you organized. This bedroom also has a private ensuite with a long wood vanity and expansive granite counter. Your tub is tucked under an arch at the end and is tiled to match the dark gray flooring for a very unified look.
- Another secondary bedroom is situated to the right of the stair as you come up. This bedroom has high vaulted ceilings, plush carpet, a large walk-in closet, and a bright front window. The private ensuite bath features a wood vanity with granite counter and a tiled tub framed by a graceful arch.
- Continuing to the right past the bedroom, hardwood floors continue through an arched entry to a large open living area with bright side windows and generous proportions to accommodate multiple seating areas. This space can easily flex to meet your family’s needs. At the back of your home, exterior French doors open to an enormous covered deck with four dormer windows. Huge proportions offer multiple entertaining areas, all with great views of your property and the Trinity Trail beyond.
- To the right of the deck doors, a secondary stair leads down to your kitchen and another set of French doors opens to your fifth bedroom. This beautiful and bright space boasts sloped ceiling details and a charming window seat where you can relax, read, or daydream as you watch your horses graze in the pastures.
- Also on this floor you have a charming powder bath, finished in warm inviting colors for a cozy feel, and a lockable door to the decked and climate-controlled walk-in attic space that is also accessible through the garage.
- This exceptional home is set back from the quiet, tree-lined road for a private and secluded feel. A long drive leads past your expansive front lawn to a side-entry garage, and a walkway leads from there to your front door and charming porch, where a bench or porch swing offers a spot to enjoy cool breezes and beautiful vistas. Finished in warm-toned brick, this house exudes charm with shutters and wood trim adding interest and texture. Corbels along the roof line give a hint of the attention to quality and detail that are found throughout the interior. Light stone accentuates the entry for a warm welcome.
- Behind your home, your fully fenced acreage has wire fencing so that both dogs and horses can roam free. A gate at the back grants private access to the 25+ mile Trinity Trail. Back at your house, beautiful iron fencing contains your incredible pool and outdoor living area. An enormous covered patio features a built-in grill that overlooks your pool, stable, and pastures for inspiring views. At the opposite end of your patio is a wood-burning fireplace with raised hearth and gorgeous wood mantel. Between the grill and the fireplace there is ample space for a relaxed outdoor dining area and cozy seating around the fire. Two sets of windows and two pairs of French doors offer a seamless connection between your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Heading toward your pool, travertine pavers surround your pool with elegant decking, offering multiple options for lounging and tables and chairs. Your pool itself features a sun ledge and a heated spa, as well as bubblers and fountains for added appeal. Landscaping around the pool is finished in brick and travertine to tie in with your home’s exterior and surround you with natural beauty. As you lounge in your pool and take in the views, you can bask in the contentment that you have found your perfect home.
Horse Facility Features
- Your stable is just as beautifully appointed as your home, with richly stained wood on the stalls and in the tack room. There’s even a chandelier to add a touch of elegance. Sliding doors at each end fully open the stable on nice days and all three stalls have ceiling fans. Covered outdoor stalls on either side of the stable open directly to the interior stalls for additional space and ventilation. The tack room features wood cabinetry, a granite counter, and ample space. On the far side of the stable, a concrete pad includes a tie-in wash bay. Your pastures extend all the way to the Trinity Trail, where you have a private entrance to 25+ miles of natural beauty.
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1110 Snider Ln, Lucas, Collin County, Texas