This charming and impressive property sits on 7.6 acres, fully-fenced, and is conveniently located less than 5 miles from the Bristol Regional Medical Center and the Pinnacle Shopping Center Complex. Located in Sullivan County in Bristol, Tennessee, the birth place of country music and home to the NASCAR Bristol Motor Speedway. This custom-built home has wrap-around decking for peaceful views of the grassy pasture, double riding rinks, 2 creeks and a pond. The 2-Story barn has a full hay loft and 4-6 stalls. Seller has installed separate water lines and pumps at both the riding rink and the dog run area beside the barn. Utilities are public water and sewer! The house features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms. The main level offers an open floor plan living room, kitchen and full dining room plus 1 bedroom, a full bath, an office/den and a large laundry room with hook ups for 2 washers and 2 dryers. The upper level has a large master suite. Bedroom 3 upstairs has an en-suite bath, and bedroom 4 has an attached game/rec room with tons of space!! The walk-out basement level is unfinished but plumbed for a future bathroom and has parking for multiple cars.
Watch the video
- This custom-built, one owner home is 2,792 Finished Square feet inside and has been well kept! The wrap around deck provides a great sitting area to enjoy overlooking the pasture, pond, and creeks.
- The house features hardwood and marble floors with 4 bedrooms, & 3 full bathrooms. The main level offers an open floor plan: Living room, Spacious Kitchen, and full Dining room, 1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bath, Office/Den, and a large Laundry Room with hook ups for 2 washers and 2 dryers
- The upper level has a large master suite. Bedroom 3 upstairs has an en-suite bath, and bedroom 4 has an attached game/rec room with tons of space!! The basement is ready to be finished with your personal touches, and has parking space for multiple cars.
- This great property is located in a quiet subdivision neighborhood surrounded by lovely homes. The 7.6 Acre Lot and fenced yard earns the title of Mini Farm with 2 creeks, pond, and mature shade trees on the grassy pasture. Plenty of room for your horses or other animals to run around. Utilities are on public water and sewer. No City Tax here, only County Taxes! Great area of the Appalachian Mountains region!
Horse Facility Features
- The 2-Story barn has a full hay loft and 4-6 stalls. Separate water lines and pumps have been installed at both the riding rink and the dog run area beside the barn.
- 2 miles
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
100 Amity Dr, Bristol, Sullivan County, Tennessee