Where luxury meets tranquility! Unbelievable opportunity to own a house, separate Airbnb cabin, artist's studio, barn & riding arena on 54.1 acres of beautiful Tennessee land. If desired, furnishings and farm implements are negotiable. For $925,000 this home can be turnkey furnished! The 3 yr old main home boasts 2,581 sq-ft w/ 2 bed (possible third), 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and uniquely designed wine cellar. Airbnb is 350sq ft and is nicely appointed. Artist's studio is 275 sq feet & cultivates creativity! Be sure to watch the video!
Property in Greenbelt. *Buyer responsible for roll back taxes if not put back in Greenbelt. No sign in yard.Buyer/buyer's agent to verify all info. Two chairs in the master bed will not convey.
Watch the video
- Kitchen upgrades include Samsung Chef Collection Induction Stove with double oven. Custom cabinets with pot and pan pullout pantry and rack, spice cabinet, and utensil cabinet. LG french door refrigerator. All stainless appliances including Bosch dishwasher. Farm-size granite composite sink. Granite countertops and glass tile backsplash. Chef’s bar positioned over oven for food preparation viewing. European style island vented oven hood.
- • Ten foot and twelve foot ceilings throughout main floor.
- • White Oak Hardwood floors with custom made stain by Mike Locum of Wood Floors Unlimited in Nashville.
- • Approximately 1,000 square feet of YellaWood outdoor living space including a screened-in porch, wrap around deck on main floor, and lower deck. Screened-in porch features ceiling fan, lights, and extra electrical receptacles.
- • All main floor interior doors are 8 ft. solid wood.
- • Entrance door is 8 foot french double full light.
- • Premium Southern Rose 8 ft. patio windows made by MGM Industries of Nashville. All the windows are full jamb and double hung for easy and safe cleaning due to the heights of the windows and also feature low-E/argon gas which meets federal requirements for the 2009 energy tax credit for up to $1,500.
- • Western cedar architectural beams in great room.
- • Custom oil rubbed bronze powder coated stair railing, bar, and
- accents on main and first floor. Solid white oak stairway.
- • Four slat wooden entrance, paddock fence and equestrian riding arena.
- • Custom designed cabinets in master bedroom walk-in closet.
- • Expansive picture windows in master bedroom with views featuring a 175-year-old white oak tree.
- • First floor bathroom shower space designed to accommodate future Amerec spa installation.
- • Kentucky stacked stone accents throughout the home and Airbnb cabin to complement the pre-civil war stacked stone southern boundary of the property.
- • Master en suite featuring frameless tempered glass shower enclosure and custom subway tile with glass tile accents and shower niche. Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tub with awning style picture windows with views. Double vanity features custom marble vanity and cabinets.
- • Under an hour to the airport and downtown Nashville.
- • County just paved Gills Branch Lane in tar and chip.
- • 20 Minutes to the county seat Carthage, TN.
- • 25 Minutes to Lebanon, TN
- • Convenient to Cordell Hull and Center Hill Lakes.
- • Active spring on the property.
- • Maintained hiking trails
- • Tobacco barn with reinforced cedar trim, 2 extra large horse stalls (could be more) tack room and hay area.
- • Extra solar electric fencing included.
- 54.1 acres of pasture and wooded acreage. Partially fenced with extra portable, solar electric fence to stay with the property.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 Extra large horse stalls, but could be two more with a little adjusting. Hay area and tack room as well. Wooden fenced arena is close to the barn for ease. Plenty of land to ride on or pack up your horses and head to Big South fork only 1 hour 25 minutes away. Big South Fork has 212 miles of horse trails available and plenty of places to camp with your four legged friends.
- 1hr 22 minutes to Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration in Shelbyville, TN.
- 11 miles
- 21 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
137 Gills Branch Ln, Gordonsville, Smith County, Tennessee