Horse lover's dream farm situated on 22.56 +/- acres. The amazing mountain and lake views, and peaceful setting, will make you want to call this one home. This barndominium is built above the stables and includes one spacious bedroom, with three walk in closets, and one bath. Separate laundry room and utility room. Plenty of extra storage on each side. At ground level, you will find six 12 X 12 matted stalls, each with individual light and fan, and turn out paddocks. Concrete aisle way. Feed room, tack room, office, hay storage/shavings storage. Cross-fenced pasture with covered 80' X 100' arena, 60 ' round pen, with plenty of outbuildings for equipment storage. Also has fenced in yard and shelter for dogs. Plenty of build space to build another home, and septic will accomodate an additional 3 bedroom home. When river is down, you can horseback ride or walk down by the river. Please submit pre-approval letter with offer.
- The apartment has a 16' X 16' master bedroom with three walk in closets, a laundry room and utility room, one full bathroom, eat-in kitchen. and 20' X 20' living room with a newer roof and rebuilt HVAC. There is ample storage both inside and outside. The front deck is spacious enough for outside entertaining and grilling (or just for your enjoyment).
- The property has a large, circle driveway to accomodate turning around and parking large rigs. There is a fenced in yard with shelter for your dogs. The covered carport will accomodate a 28' trailer, 2 vehicles, and maintenance equipment. The shop is set up for tools and an additional vehicle.
Horse Facility Features
- The barn includes a temperature controlled office, hay storage, tack room, rodent proof grain room, 6 open and airy matted stalls with lights and fans for each stall. Each stall has outside access via half-dutch doors to the extended 12' X 60' covered shelter area. This shelter is the center of the large dry lot, set up with footing to maintain barefoot horses, and also provides a covered, automatic water station, and plenty of free movement for the horses while limiting access to pasture, if desired. There are individual gate access to each of the pastures to allow for pasture management/rotation.
- A separate buildig can be used for general storage or for hay, and also provides a covered run-in area for horses with a separate paddock.
- For training in any weather, the covered arena is 80' X 100'. The round pen is 60'. Both areas have excellent footing.
- 14.6 miles
- 14.6 miles
- 35 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
659 Little Dogwood Rd, Kingston, Roane County, Tennessee