This amazing horse farm appraised by Enrichment Credit Union in 2017 for $550K is located on a peninsula directly across from the Marble Bluff Subdivision with $500K to $1M dollar homes including lake access for the farm and the same protective covenants. Approximately 20 minutes to shopping, 45 minutes to downtown Knoxville & 90 minutes to the Smoky Mountains.
On this 23+ acre fenced and cross-fenced hilltop location, with Tennessee River and Smoky Mountain vistas, sits a finished 38’x60’center aisle barn with a 14' cement aisle, six -12’ by 12’stalls, and a 1250 sq ft apartment for either a future employee to live in, or for you to live in, while constructing your dream home.
Extremely convenient, comfortable and livable, you may decide you like not having to clean a big house! If you do decide to add a house, the well and septic will accommodate an additional 3 bathroom/bedroom home and financing is available to qualified buyers.
- The apartment has a 16’x16’ master bedroom w/2 walk in closets and a third closet, a laundry room & separate utility room, 1 full bath, eat-in kitchen and a 20’x20’ living room with a newer roof and rebuilt HAVC. There is ample storage both inside and out. The front deck is spacious enough for outside entertaining and grilling.
- The property has a large circle drive to accommodate turning around and parking large rigs. There is a fenced yard with shelter for your dogs. The covered car port will accommodate a 28’ + trailer, 2 vehicles and maintenance equipment while the shop is set up for tools and an additional vehicle.
Horse Facility Features
- The barn includes a temperature controlled office, hay storage, tack room, rodent proof grain room, 6 open and airy matted stalls with lights and fans. Each stall has outside access via half-dutch doors to the extended 12’ by 60’ covered shelter area. This shelter is the center of the large dry lot, set-up with footing to maintain barefoot horses, and also provides a covered, automatic water station and plenty of free movement for the horses while limiting access to pasture, if desired. There is individual gate access to each of the pastures to allow for pasture rotation.
- A separate building can be for general storage or for hay and also provides a covered run-in area for horses with a separate paddock.
- For training in any weather, the covered arena is 80’ by 100’. The round pen is 60’. Both areas have excellent footing.
- 14.6 miles
- 14.6 miles
- 36.1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
659 Little Dogwood Rd, Kingston, Roane County, Tennessee