Breathtaking 12.4 acre equestrian country estate with few urban sounds and boundless privacy in West Knoxville. The property – 20 minutes from both downtown Knoxville and the airport -- features a magnificent post-and-beam main house, horse barn, tractor barn, riding arena and four fenced paddocks.
Go to KAARMLS: Listing #1079860/Website: www.13050georgelovelacelane.com
Watch the video
- Large mahogany front doors of this custom timber-frame home guide you to 30-foot vaulted ceilings, exposed pine beams, and built-in, floor-to-ceiling book shelves in the open plan living spaces. On the main level, maple floors lead to the window-wrapped, master bedroom, full bath and walk-in closet, and to an open, white Shaker-cabinet gourmet kitchen with professional appliances.
- A stone fireplace warms the open dining area on one end of the living room and an intimate family room wraps into the corner on the other end. A striking hand-made spiral staircase winds upstairs to two bedrooms with full baths, a sunlit home office, balcony, gallery area and more floor-to-ceiling bookcases.
- French doors lead out from the living and dining areas to a covered porch, stone patio overlooking the property, and a vegetable garden with al fresco dining. Stone steps lead to a three-stall garden room. Nearby a door leads to to a carpeted, 23' x 31' media room over the three-car garage.
- The property also features a 2-story, post-and-beam barn with an upstairs 100-bale hay loft and an open-ceilinged office/studio with a small kitchen and half-bath. Downstairs are heated stables, tack room, feed room with a working kitchen, and heating area for washing the horses. A seed room functions as a storage room.
- A separate tractor barn with two stalls and a full tool shop stands between the barn and the main house.
- Gravel paths lead from the main barn to a 80' x 200' equestrian dressage arena with Permaflex™ horse footing.
Horse Facility Features
- Equestrian Facilities
- Farm designed to be suitable both for DRESSAGE or EVENTING.
- Beautifully laid out for a wide variety of equestrian activities
- • Hacking
- • Hillwork
- • Areas for jumping
- • Cross country course
- The barn could be used as a studio apartment or grooms quarters. Studio office with wet bar, granite top, special black sink, custom chandelier and half bath- room for a shower.
- Three custom horse stalls on ground floor with
- • overhead fans, lights and fly spray system
- • equoblok floors for superior comfort and drainage than rubber mats
- • grooming rack with hot and cold water, drain, heat light, electric outlets for
- clipping, etc
- • Riding arena
- • Tractor shed
- • In-ground sprinkler system throughout the property
- • 1650 linear feet of white fences around paddocks.
- 8.8 miles
- 7.6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13050 George Lovelace Ln, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee