Private lane leads you to this modern 2 story farm house nestled within the Appalachian mountains of Tennessee. It is located on 19.5 acres, which gives lots of opportunity.
- This gorgeous 2 story farm house was built in 1997. It features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 1 half bathroom.
- The roof is asphalt shingles and the exterior is vinyl siding. It has a large wrap around deck with gates.
- Interior flooring is carpet and hardwood. It features a 2 stall garage located under the house.
- The sewer is septic , the water is spring fed and has a well. It has a propane forced air furnace, no A/C.
- Property features a barn with 6 stalls and a tac room as well as a loft upstairs. It is also located beside a creek as well as a pond on the property.
- The lot is 19.5 acres which features a pasture, garden area and beautiful landscapes.
- 45 miles
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
801 Old Dyer Fram Pvt Lane, Mountain City, Johnson County, Tennessee