Perfect location for the horse person looking to retire with a horse or 2. 7 acres in the hills of East Tennessee on a dead end quiet road.
- Come and see what it would be like to live in this Professionally Remodeled Modular Home. You'll be impressed by the details the Interior Designer has incorporated into it.
- Some of the upgrades in the home include: Soft Close Drawers and Cabinets in the Kitchen and Bathroom, Soapstone Kitchen Counter Tops, Raised Dishwasher, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration, Sunlighten Infrared Sauna in the Master Bathroom.
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Inline Gas Water Heater
- Radiant Heat Floors Master Bathroom
- Luxury Vinyl Plank through out
- Reverse Osmosis in Kitchen
- Kinetico Water Filtration System
- Gas Range
- 2 Sinks in Kitchen
- Much more!!
- Along with a 2 car attached garage, there's a large detached Garage/Workshop that is electrically wired up to 220 volts/3 phase and a 30 amp. hook-up for your RV. Perfect building for your hobbies. The property has 3 ponds. Approximately 3.5 acres is usable, the remainder is wooded. Rolling to steep terrain.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 Stall Horse Barn with a Tack Room
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
- 25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
295 High Rock Rd, Rogersville, Hawkins County, Tennessee