Beautiful horse property on 21+ acres. Flat and rolling hills, pastures and hardwoods. Running creeks, spring fed ponds. Maple trees we tapped for maple syrup, hickory, walnut trees, berry bushes all over property. Fenced and cross fenced for horses and cattle. Remodeled 3BR/2BA home with beautiful 360º views of the mountains and rolling hillside.
- All remodeled log interior, gorgeous hand rough Bamboo hardwood floors (new in 2014). New dining room window 40"x36". New Kitchen appliances with beautiful stainless steel farm sink, butcher block countertops in kitchen. Wood burning stove in living room,
- for cozy winter nights. New bathroom hardware and custom faux paint guest bathroom. Two bedrooms walk out onto second floor deck with gorgeous views of Fodderstack and ChimneyTop Mtns.
- Upper land leveled for riding ring and horse trailer parking, 30’x60’ adjacent equipment barn can be used for small livestock as well. 2 Chicken coops. Pens with gates, auto waterers for small livestock, goats, etc.
- Barn with 6 stalls, tack room and feed room, with huge hayloft with shoots to feed down into stalls. Fully stocked new large pond (3 ponds all together). New road put in from barn down to the ponds for truck, ATV or tractor access. Hunting on your own property ducks, deer, turkey. 30 mins Tri-Cities Airport, 30min. to Kingsport, 40mins to Johnson City, and 50mins to Bristol. I hr 30min. to Knoxville.
- Please serious buyers inquire only. We have to move for family reasons. We put our heart and sole into this farm and will be sad to leave, it is an incredibly beautiful property for the right family.
- Feel free to txt, email, or call 423-329-0199. Asking $369,500, priced to sell but is negotiable.
Horse Facility Features
- Property has been fenced for rotational grazing with three professional automatic water stations in respective locations for easy access for livestock (Cattle, Horses, etc.)
- Riding trails across the road, neighbor will show you the ride. This property is perfect set up for extreme cowboy challenge course or eventing. Cutting horse facility ten minutes away.
- Additional riding facility five minutes away with professional riding arena. Close to many trails throughout the Cherokee National Forest. Lots to do and see in Greene County, TN.
- 20 miles
- 18 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13760 Horton Hwy, Greeneville, Greene County, Tennessee