PRETTIEST FARM IN TENNESSEE! 448 rolling acres. Gated entrance, custom built fully-furnished home, 5BR + 3.5BA with expansive views of the property. Working farm features 4 barns/sheds, 9 ponds, 12 pastures, 98 wooded acres, fully-fenced, 5+ miles of fencing. All implements and 178 cattle included. BBQ pavilion, 3 stocked ponds, workshops and elevated flagstone firepit and patio with magnificent 360 views, breathtaking!. Too many improvements to mention. Contact agents for more information.
Buyer will have the opportunity to retain current farm manager with 20+ years experience working this farm.
Watch the video tour #1
- • Foyer with marble floor and tray ceiling
- • Formal dining room in-laid edge floor flanked by pillars and fabulous moldings
- • Living room has vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, custom-built Cherry
- cabinetry, three ceiling fans and a floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace
- with access to the patio on either side through double French doors
- • Living room open to the Kitchen with custom Cherry cabinetry, shelving and
- granite bar and desk area. GE Profile double oven, gas stove, ice maker and
- refrigerator. Tile backsplash and tile floor. Large double door pantry.
- • Dining area with hardwood floor surrounded by large picture windows
- overlooking relaxing pond with fountain
- • Game Parlor with tongue and groove ceiling, ceiling fan, custom built Cherry
- bar with glass doors, sink and dishwasher
- • Children’s bunk room off the parlor
- • Mud room with stainless steel sink and built-in cabinetry
- • Laundry room with tile floor, laundry sink and built–in cabinetry
- • Guest half bath with custom shell style sink and tile floor
- • Master bedroom has hardwood floor, trey ceiling, ceiling fan and walk-in closet
- • Master bathroom has custom Cherry cabinetry, double sinks, step up to jetted
- tub, separate tile shower and a water closet
- • Extensive millwork and plantation shutters throughout the home
- • Two additional bedrooms and sitting area added in 2015
- • Purchase price includes all furniture except personal effects
- • Working farm on 448 rolling acres in Pulaski, TN
- • Gated entrance leads to a custom built, fully-furnished home
- • Spacious outdoor 24 x 15 brick laid patio flanked by columns overlooking two
- ponds (stocked with blue gill, brim, catfish) and a children’s jungle gym
- • BBQ Pavilion has granite top prep area and a built-in BBQ grill with rotisserie kit
- • Celebration Point is a magnificent precipice to go to at the end of your day. Created
- from local flagstone formed into a natural half moon bench where you can enjoy
- breathtaking panoramic sunset views and a fire pit to relax and unwind.
- • New owner will have the opportunity to retain current farm manager who has 20+
- years of experience working on this property
- • $250k of excellent trees that could be cut without affecting the beauty of the farm.
Horse Facility Features
- • Farm features include 3 open sheds, a workshop, hay barn, horse/mule shed,
- implement shed, silo, 9 ponds, 12 pastures, 98 wooded acres, all fully fenced with
- over 5 miles of fencing.
- • All implements (tractors, tools, and equipment) and 178 cattle are included with the
- sale of this working farm
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2729 Big Dry Creek Rd, Pulaski, Giles County, Tennessee