Equestrian Property in the Premier Gated Community of Rockhouse Ranch.DIRECT TRAIL ACCESS to the Big South Fork Horse Trails. A private Natural Gas Well on property that services the Main(Barn/Living)area..registered w/State. 864s/f 4 Bay Garage with 800s/f living area above. Radiant Flooring. RV HOOKUPS.
Watch the video
- Open Concept Barndominium designed by Barn Pro's known as a world class barn builder. Vaulted Ceilings, gorgeous kitchen w/ breakfast bar.Large Full bath with laundry, 2 oversized bedrooms and outdoor deck out the French Doors. The Barn is all concrete flooring, 4 stalls w/ rubber mats, fans, & lighting, hot and cold water, floor drain, wash bay & plenty of hay storage, Large tack room. 14x42 Shed Roof on either side with concrete surface.
- The Main Barn/Living Quarters has a Forced Air Gas Furnace with Air Conditioning . The Gas Log in the great room is fueled by propane. 200 AMP service to Barn & ADDITIONAL 200 AMP service to Garage.
- Additional Living Space: Above theGarage (800sq ft) has a one bedroom apartment w/ radiant heated floor heating for garage & apartment. This system also supplies the domestic hot water, and is fueled by propane. 10x16 Deck
- Additional features: Small apple orchard, rock houses on property, fencing is Electra-Braid three strand, Lil Spring Auto waterer in the paddock, also a heater, loafing, run in shed in the paddock. RHR utilities are all under ground, include high speed Fiber Optics
Horse Facility Features
- Barn 14x14
- 60 ft round pen
- Dog kennel under one of the shed roofs
- DIRECT TRAIL ACCESS TO THE BIG SOUTH FORK
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
368 Charit Trail, Jamestown, Fentress County, Tennessee