Charming Cabin with Beautiful Fenced Pasture, in the White Oak Equestrian Community which is located adjacent to the Big South Fork NR&RA. The Big South Fork NR&R is known for 125,000 acres of Fantastic Horseback Riding, Hiking, and Rafting. Come Visit White Oak. $297,500.00
The House and Property are completely Turn-key, set up for horses, including a round pen and barn. From the back gate, you can ride directly onto the Private White Oak Horse trails and straight into the Big South Fork NR&RA which offers 180 miles of trails. Ride from TN to KY!
- This 3-Bedroom Home has an open floor plan with a Stone Wood Burning Fireplace (heat fan built-in), inside Laundry, Walk-in Pantry, Front and Back Porches and Ceiling Fans in all Rooms. Hardwood and Tile Flooring throughout. High speed Internet, land line, cable are wired in and immediately available to you. There is a walk-in crawl space with lots of room for storage. All utilities in the White Oak subdivision are underground.
- Buyer to Verify all Dimensions.
- 3.9 acres of rolling pasture. The yard, barn and front fencing is 2"x 6" pressure treated and stained lumber. Dog proof wire is also attached to the posts. The entire Property is Fenced and Cross Fenced.
- Additional Adjacent Acreage Available.
Horse Facility Features
- The Barn is 24' x 24', with a walk-in, Tack Area with attached 24' x 12' Lean-2. There is also 21' x 24' Storage in the barn loft.
- The Property has plenty of fenced pasture separated into two areas with easy access.
- Round Pen
- 35 miles
- 15 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
135 W Ridge Rd, Allardt, Fentress County, Tennessee