Looking for a panoramic mountain view? You've found that and much more in this entirely renovated basement ranch on 22.72 acres. Almost every room in this house has a mountain view. Renovations since 2018 include new kitchen with high end appliances and new windows to open up the view, new water pipes throughout house, new bathrooms with Wedi shower systems, new flooring, new 50 year roof and new 6" gutters, new HVAC units, new gas water heater, new security camera system, encapsulated crawlspace, professional landscaping and more. The majority of the property is cleared and newly fenced with 5' high grade horse fencing. There is a four stall 22' x 56' barn and a 12'x 60' storage shed. Main level has 9' ceilings. Living room over looks the front pasture and mountains or sit out on the large screened porch. Only a 17 minute drive to downtown Maryville and conveniently located to Gatlinburg. There's too much to list it all. It's a must see property!
- New throughout! Windows have been added and walls moved to open up the floor plan and expand upon the mountain views. Gourmet kitchen with farm sink, Kitchen Aid 6 burner dual-fuel stove, pot filler, LG WiFi refrigerator, beverage refrigerator, wine cooler. New cabinetry and quarter counter tops and huge center island.
- Updated bathrooms include Wedi shower systems, thermostatically controlled showers and cast iron claw foot tub.
- Three stacked stone fireplaces in living room, master bedroom and family room will take the chill off when the temperatures drop.
- 22+ acres of level to rolling pasture. Pastures have been completely fenced with high quality 5 foot, 12-gauge fencing with varmint proof (2"x4" rectangles). 5" posts are 10' apart with "H" braces every 100'. Pastures have been graded, ten gate entries, cross fenced to form four pastures, alleyway allows horses to move from front to back pasture. 240,000 pounds of 3/4" stone laid on driveway. Professional landscaping around house with fruit trees lining the driveway.
Horse Facility Features
- 22 'x 56' four stall horse barn with tack room.
- 12' x 60' hay/equipment barn.
- Pastures are completely fenced.
- Seasonal pond at rear of property.
- 9 miles
- 11 miles
- 25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2450 Ellejoy Rd, Walland, Blount County, Tennessee